Photo Booths of Southern New England

Photo Booths of Southern New England

About Photo Booths of Southern New England

"Timeless Fun!!!"

Photo Booths of Southern New England is a photo booth company. Not a company with a photo booth. Photo Booths of Southern New England is committed to providing our clients with superior quality Photo & Video Booths for their events. We are committed to working to determine our clients' wants and needs required to ensure a positively memorable experience.

This relationship and service begins at our first point of contact and continues until after your event. We have the capability to provide our outstanding services virtually anywhere that you want to create a positively memorable experience. Even with its size, our booth is portable and, as long as we have a flat surface and have access to an electrical outlet we can provide our services outside as well.

Our number one concern is that you and your guests leave your event talking about how great of an experience it was using a photo booth from Photo Booths of Southern New England.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Photo Booths of Southern New England on

14 Reviews for Photo Booths of Southern New England

My guests and I LOVED the photobooth! It was the talk of the night! They had a lot of funny props and the photobooth operator worked really hard to keep the line moving so my guests didn't have to wait long. Also, all guests got a copy of each photo strip and one copy was put into a scrapbook for my husband and I. The scrapbook is adorable, with our name and wedding date and all guests wrote notes next to their photos for us so this totally could have served as our guestbook too. Our photostrip was designed exactly the way we wanted. Hiring them was a great decision and I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Added a huge FUN FACTOR to the party!!! Best decision made in our planning! Thanks Stephanie!

Martha L.