PO Box 3382, New Haven, CT 06515 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Phil Thomas Productions

PHIL THOMAS PRODUCTIONS:

For more than 20 plus years my Disc Jockey service and the lengendry Solid Gold Band have been performing through out CT and The Tri State area. My celebrity impersonations such as Frank Sinatra, Louie Armstrong, Tom Jones, Stevie Wonder and many more has always left a lasting impression with my audience. Whether I am doing a high end politicial function such as Senator Lieberman's birthday party or a wedding at the Basketball Hall of Fame or a night club, I believe my ongoing success is attributed to my number one belief which is: QUALITY IS TOP PRIORITY.

philthomasproductions serving CT,MA, RI, NY and NJ

holidaypromotional
crowd415x250

• Videos 6

30 Reviews for Phil Thomas Productions

Phil Thomas was the best decision we made for our wedding. Period. He has a talent that is hard to find these days - an extraordinary sense of giving you exactly what you didn't know you wanted. He is not over-bearing and doesn't steal the show, but adds to it. He was able to assess the crowd on the spot and play music that suited our families and our culture. Everyone had something nice to say about him and many of our friends wanted his contact info. He obviously loves what he does and is genuine when it comes to his business. This is professional entertainment brought to a local level and will make any event feel like it is the place to be.

Tom · Married on 09/05/2015

My wife and I had Phil DJ our wedding and loved every minute.
    When I was first looking around for DJs, I asked all my friends for recommendations. I got a few less than stellar recommendations and two standouts. The two glowing recommendations that I got both wound up being for Phil! Two separate people who didn’t know each other and had been to two separate weddings both told me that Phil was the best DJ they had ever seen. Naturally, after hearing this I absolutely had to interview Phil.
    During the interview process, Phil was attentive to our wishes and made some very useful suggestions. He was very clear about how he planned to run the reception and he set our expectations that he “always gets the crowd dancing.” We decided that he was the one for us. He did both the music for our ceremony as well as the reception.
    The wedding day was a blast and just like he promised, Phil got the entire place up and dancing. He did an amazing rendition of Louis Armstrong’s What a Wonderful World that everyone loved. He also had many different activities that kept the guests involved and having fun. This was no small feat considering the guests at the party. My wife was pretty certain that most of her side of the room would be sitting all night. We also had a good amount of guests that aren’t exactly young anymore, but somehow Phil got them all up and having a good time.
    After the wedding was over, I had several people come up to me and remark that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and how much they loved the DJ. I would highly recommend Phil to anyone looking to have a fun, energetic wedding.

Phil was great!! He did an awesome job with keeping everyone on the dance floor. He was very active in the wedding; he didn't just stand behind his booth. He even did an impersonation.

Award