Petals-n-Glass Boutique

4474 W 8th St, Cincinnati, OH 45238 Map · Phone number

About Petals-n-Glass Boutique

All of our event plans are unique. If you are interested in gathering more information about our shop it is best to call and schedule an appointment.

Follow Petals-n-Glass Boutique on

• Dale's Designs & Florals
  • Carly Messmer Floral Design
  • Fleurs & Events Of Florence

44 Reviews for Petals-n-Glass Boutique

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/03/2020

Owner, florist

Julie is amazing! She’s so sweet and she really does a lot to get to know her brides. She follows up affectively and she does her best to make our dreams happens! Sooo helpful!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful arrangements

Julie was amazing to work with. We gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she created some absolutely stunning bouquets out of my descriptions. She was very relaxed and down-to-earth to work with and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole planning process. The prices are also very reasonable for the quality that you get. My two older sisters used Petals-n-Glass for their weddings and my younger sister will be using them also next year!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/14/2017

Julie is fantastic! My family knows her and she did many weddings within our circle of friends. Her original quoted price went down drastically during our final meeting. I had picked my colors and only had one request for a particular flower. My mom thought I was crazy for spending the money I did but when the flowers arrived the morning of the wedding, everyone was in awe and my mom admitted I was right. I am not into flowers, however, they were gorgeous. They stood out and made a big difference. When the flowers arrived everyone got excited and it felt like a wedding. Julie also dropped off flowers at the church within the timeline the church had outlined and those were gorgeous as well. There was minimal communication between Julie and I and at times I felt lost in what was happening, but she knows what she is doing, and everything was stunning!

Sent on 10/22/2017

• 4474 W 8th St Cincinnati, 45238 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 09:30–17:30 Sat: 10:00–15:00
    Location of (Petals-n-Glass Boutique)