Petals-n-Glass Boutique

Cincinnati, OH View map

All of our event plans are unique. If you are interested in gathering more information about our shop it is best to call and schedule an appointment.

Jenny J. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Service & Value

I used Julie with Petals-N-Glass for my first wedding in 1997. I walked into her shop in August 2019 to order flowers for my brother's wedding and she remembered me! For his wedding, I had a budget of $200 for fresh flowers for reception centerpieces and a few Pinterest photos. Julie helped maximize my budget and fully supported my DIY approach. She called me the week before to confirm my order and made special arrangements to open her shop so I could pick everything up on time. Now that I'm getting married next year, there's no other florist I would even consider!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 05/03/2020

Owner, florist

Julie is amazing! She’s so sweet and she really does a lot to get to know her brides. She follows up affectively and she does her best to make our dreams happens! Sooo helpful!
    Emily Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful arrangements

Julie was amazing to work with. We gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and she created some absolutely stunning bouquets out of my descriptions. She was very relaxed and down-to-earth to work with and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole planning process. The prices are also very reasonable for the quality that you get. My two older sisters used Petals-n-Glass for their weddings and my younger sister will be using them also next year!

4474 W 8th St Cincinnati, 45238

Mon - Fri: 09:30–17:30 Sat: 10:00–15:00
Location of (Petals-n-Glass Boutique)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding