The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy

Cincinnati, Ohio View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy is a wedding florist for couples in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This florist creates stunning natural looks for couples on their wedding day by following the company’s three guiding principles: uncomplicated, unconventional, and unpretentious. The team at this florist works hard with couples to find a design for an arrangement that reflects their unique love story and the mood of their wedding day.

The florists at The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy helps couples find exactly what they’re looking for in their wedding florals. They offer free in home consultations to meet with couples and their families to understand not only their vision, but their love for one another and their story. Through these consultations, the florists create a customized event design for couples that is personalized and intimate and special to them. This team can design for any style of wedding. Couples will find classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, and vintage arrangements in their repertoire. On the day of the wedding, The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup, so that couples don’t have to worry about their wedding florals for a moment. Instead, they can focus on the more important part of the day: getting married. The florals will stand as another breathtaking moment for couples and guests in the form of:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral decor
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Erik
    Erik S. Married on 07/18/2020

Worth Every Penny!!!

Susand was amazing to work with. I connected with Susan right at the start of the quarantine and even though we never had the chance to meet in person she was able to understand our entire vision through phone calls. Susan was extremely responsive. I don't know much about flowers but she was able to help narrow down what we wanted and ask all the right questions to make our arrangements perfect. Our main color was steel blue and I wanted blue flowers but not ones that look artificial. She knew exactly what to do and it was perfect. Susan was very reliable and understanding. Our flower arrangements were STUNNING! One of our guests works at an art museum and goes to many black tie events and she said our flowers were the more beautiful arrangements she has ever seen. We are so grateful for her hard work. You will not regret working with her!!! We are still waiting on our photographer to send us our pictures so I just attached a picture of my bouquet that someone sent me.
    Kim S. Married on 04/25/2020

The Wedding Designer did an Amazing job!

I was sorting through old files from 2011 when I found my oldest daughter's wedding files. Susan made the church (Historic Norman Chapel in Spring Grove Arboretum) and reception venue look magnificent. From the first time we met, she had so many ideas, options & pictures to show us, based on my daughter's color palate, that we were thrilled. When we saw everything on the big day, we couldn't have been happier. While God Himself made the flowers, Susan's arrangements from the bouquets, pew flowers over satin sashes, & table arrangements to the flexibility of flowers moved from church to reception made the day and the pictures something we will never forget. I definitely recommend her!

The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy's reply:

How amazing are you! to be writing this review soooo many years later and still just as pleased. It really touched my heart- thank you. fyi i never did get any pro pics-but a few- if you have some send me way- i remember how much i enjoyed her bouquet- hope you all are welll! Best, Susan
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra M. Married on 05/10/2019

The best!

AMAZING!!!! YOU WANT SUSAN TO DO YOUR WEDDING!!! She was the best! She took my vision and brought it to life! She was amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive and took care of everything. She even made me a chandelier of flowers over my dance floor at the reception. Everything was perfect. She does everything herself and ensures the highest quality! I'm so lucky I was referred to her myself. I can't thank her enough for making my day PERFECT!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joe & Emily
    27 photos · 10/01/2017

Grand Expectations Events, LLC Grand Expectations Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Susan Foy is an extremely talented flower designer that works extremely hard in order to provide her clients with a product they love. She is easy to work with, organized and such a likable individual. I have had the pleasure of working with her in past and look forward to working with her in the future.

Party In A Package Party In A Package Wedding Invitations

SUSAN IS AMAZING. SHE IS KIND, ALWAYS SHOWING HER BRIDES SO MANY OPTIONS. SHE KEEPS THE CLIENT VISION UP FRONT, AND PLANS AND STYLES THE WEDDING TO EVERY LAST GREENERY WITH HER CLIENT'S TASTES. SHE OFFERS KUDOS WHEN AN IDEA IS PRESENTED BY THE BRIDE AND SPEAKS FRANKLY WHEN SHE FEELS THE IDEAS ARE NOT GOING TO WORK. THERE ARE ALWAYS NEW OPTIONS PRESENTED AT THAT TIME. LOTS OF TIME SPENT AND IT IS ALWAYS WELL WORTH IT FOR HER CLIENTS.

Sandra Freyler Photography Sandra Freyler Photography Wedding Photographers

What a pleasure to work with Susan Foy on the Howat/Brown Wedding in December 2009! The floral arrangements were gorgeous! EVERY person that looked gave a compliment. I hope to work with Susan and her crew again. Very professional and down to earth!

Gardner Lane Cincinnati, Ohio, 45245

Consultations by Appointment
Location of (The Wedding Designer*Susan Foy)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding