Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist

Woodstock, IL View map

Our florals are known for their unstructured, natural garden style aesthetic. Each design is approached as uniquely it's own, taking cues from our natural surroundings, preserving and appreciating the organic integrity of each bloom. We are dedicated to the creation and conveyance of beautiful moments through the art of floristry.

Our studio space in Woodstock, IL is where the magic begins. Established in 2008. Features include Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Carats + Cake, and The Perfect Palette. Publications include Sheeba Magazine, Voyage Chicago and Wedding Guide Chicago.

Follow Up on Instagram @petals_n_bloom

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Erin
    Erin O. Married on 07/24/2021

Exactly What We Were Looking For

Kristen did an incredible job with our flowers. She made them whimsical, flowy, and beautiful. She came at 9am for set-up, came back to take down our ceremony flowers at 330pm, and came back again at midnight to take down the reception flowers. Spent an hour on the phone for initial consult and another hour a month before the wedding.
    Chelsea W. Married on 06/11/2021

Dream Come True!

Honestly, flowers where really important to me for the design of our wedding day and Kristin blew my expectations out of the water!
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely beautiful flowers!!

I would absolutely recommend Petals N Bloom to anyone looking for florals for their wedding or special event! Kristin was wonderful to work with and so accommodating! I love flowers so I was looking for the best and Petals N Bloom was it! Our flowers for the wedding turned out stunning! Kristin captured my vision and did a beautiful job. Due to COVID, we had a handful of last minute changes and Kristin was so accommodating moving things around and making everything perfect. We had table centerpieces made, the aisle lined in greenery, the alter flowers, flowers for the cake, and I am so happy we had Kristin do it all because it was one less thing I had on my plate! I am so grateful we found Petals N Bloom to do our flowers because all arrangements turned out perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Molly & Damien
    68 photos · 05/15/2021

Shutterwinks Photography Shutterwinks Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Petals n Bloom. Not only is Kristin a talented florist but she is a joy to be around. She is energetic, fun, and creative. Kristin can bring a classic touch or modern flare to any event. She is the florist I recommend to all the Brides I know and work with. Not only will she exceed your expectations but she will do it with a smile, and make you smile too!

Elizabeth Greve Photography Elizabeth Greve Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristin at Petals n Bloom is amazing! I have worked many weddings with her and her professionalism and creativity is beyond the mark. She has worked on tight schedules before with the greatest of ease and always produces the most beautiful arrangements for her brides. I love getting the chance to photograph her creations because I know they will always be the loveliest of the bunch.

Woodstock, 60098
Location of (Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding