Woodstock, IL 60098 Map · Phone number

About Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist

Petals n' Bloom, a family owned and operated special event florist, is committed to offering the finest yet affordable floral creations. We are sensitive to budget requests, big and small. We create custom tailored floral art, that is sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests and in photographs. We stand by our friendly, prompt service, devoting our time to work closely with each customer to make sure your experience is a rewarding and memorable one.

Follow Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist on

12243441101536921189260932284019901401019536n
floral chandelier petals n bloom 2
lindsay and girls
johnnyjamie gettingready 126
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
handtied bouquets petals n bloom
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
welcome table arrangement petals n bloom
dsc0167
natural centerpiece 1
ceremony
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
ceremony garland petals n bloom
12243441101536921189260932284019901401019536n

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 2
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 3
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 4

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2018

Picking out my flowers and dealing with Kristin and her team was my favorite part of my wedding planning!! So easy and stress free and she totally understood my vision! She did so much with my limited budget and I received so many compliments on my AMAZING bouquet! She’s so talented and lovely to work with!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 5

Jane · Married on 08/18/2018

Our florist, Petals n' Bloom, was absolutely amazing. From the beginning of this whole process trying to find a vendor, Kristin was the best from start to finish. She met with me in person when I was deciding on florists, gave her suggestions on flowers based on my color palette and budget, has additional options to see the flowers before the wedding, was always responsive and most importantly she was amazing on my wedding day. Everything went smoothly with her and seriously my flowers turned out so perfectly. They were everything I dreamed of having in my color palette for my special day. Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 6

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristin at Petals N Bloom was one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. She was so flexible and accommodating from the beginning, working within our budget and making sure we received what we were looking for. By using the inspiration photos and notes I provided, she absolutely knocked it out of the park with our wedding day flowers. So much so that I cried (almost messing up my makeup) when she delivered them that day. They were stunning to say the least! Thank you so much to Kristin and Petals N Bloom for making my flower dreams a reality!!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Shutterwinks Photography
    Shutterwinks Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Petals n Bloom. Not only is Kristin a talented florist but she is a joy to be around. She is energetic, fun, and creative. Kristin can bring a classic touch or modern flare to any event. She is the florist I recommend to all the Brides I know and work with. Not only will she exceed your expectations but she will do it with a smile, and make you smile too!

• Elizabeth Greve Photography
    Elizabeth Greve Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristin at Petals n Bloom is amazing! I have worked many weddings with her and her professionalism and creativity is beyond the mark. She has worked on tight schedules before with the greatest of ease and always produces the most beautiful arrangements for her brides. I love getting the chance to photograph her creations because I know they will always be the loveliest of the bunch.

• Woodstock, IL 60098 See on map