Woodstock, IL 60098 Map · Phone number

About Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist

Petals n' Bloom, a family owned and operated special event florist, is committed to offering the finest yet affordable floral creations. We are sensitive to budget requests, big and small. We create custom tailored floral art, that is sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests and in photographs. We stand by our friendly, prompt service, devoting our time to work closely with each customer to make sure your experience is a rewarding and memorable one.

Follow Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist on

12243441101536921189260932284019901401019536n
petals and bloom 01 3
floral chandelier petals n bloom 2
lindsay and girls
johnnyjamie gettingready 126
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
handtied bouquets petals n bloom
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
welcome table arrangement petals n bloom
dsc0167
natural centerpiece 1
ceremony
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist
ceremony garland petals n bloom
12243441101536921189260932284019901401019536n

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 6
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 7
  • Jenelle

Jenelle · Married on 01/04/2019

Best florist you will find!

Petals n' Bloom designed our wedding flowers for our wedding in January of 2019 at Starved Rock. Kristin is SO talented, dedicated and caring in everything she does. She is very organized and reminded me of things that I would have forgotten. She took my vision and ran with it. Everything was just absolutely perfect and I received SO SO many wonderful comments on our center pieces, flowers and decor. Kristin was the first to show up (a day early) to make sure she was there in case it snowed. The communication prior to the wedding and on the wedding day was great and she was very accommodating with last minute changes. I have been lucky enough to see other weddings Kristin has designed, and everything always turns out gorgeous! I could not recommend Kristin enough for your floral needs, I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 8
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 9
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 10

Sara Basile · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning florals for wedding with amazing customer service!

I got married this past November and was absolutely blown away by my florals designed by Kristin! From day one, she was super responsive and guided me through consultation throughout the entire time. She listened to my wants and needs, and worked with me with my budget. Kristin was very flexible and helped me find other decor rentals, accommodated my delivery needs, and designed the most stunning floral bouquets for both me and my bridesmaids, as well as all boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, and loose florals for my cake, signage, and tables. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone looking for the most beautiful flowers and great customer service!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 15
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 16
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 17

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2018

Picking out my flowers and dealing with Kristin and her team was my favorite part of my wedding planning!! So easy and stress free and she totally understood my vision! She did so much with my limited budget and I received so many compliments on my AMAZING bouquet! She’s so talented and lovely to work with!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 18

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Shutterwinks Photography
    Shutterwinks Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Petals n Bloom. Not only is Kristin a talented florist but she is a joy to be around. She is energetic, fun, and creative. Kristin can bring a classic touch or modern flare to any event. She is the florist I recommend to all the Brides I know and work with. Not only will she exceed your expectations but she will do it with a smile, and make you smile too!

• Elizabeth Greve Photography
    Elizabeth Greve Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristin at Petals n Bloom is amazing! I have worked many weddings with her and her professionalism and creativity is beyond the mark. She has worked on tight schedules before with the greatest of ease and always produces the most beautiful arrangements for her brides. I love getting the chance to photograph her creations because I know they will always be the loveliest of the bunch.

• Woodstock, 60098 See on map