Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number

About Jenna Marie Photography

Jenna Marie Photography is a fine art wedding photographer that captures photographs that speak to your soul. Every breath that catches, every suspended moment in time, every precious minute in your day is what I strive to preserve.

I cherish the small things in life, the sweet moments that we all too often take for granted. The moments that occur every day that go unnoticed, but if they ceased to happen we’d miss them with all our hearts.

I love to tell stories with my camera. I mix a documentary style with fine art ensuring that I’m not only capturing those sweet candid moments but also helping style you and your bridal party to get strikingly gorgeous and romantic portraits!

I am incredibly honored that you’re considering Jenna Marie Photography to capture your special day! Visit my website and blog to find out more, and when you’re ready, email me so we can start planning your gorgeous day together <3

Website - http://jennamariephotography.co

d1322e51cf9e4fe9 LaurenMike Wedding Blog August082015 519
christinechrisengagementoctober25201529

3 Reviews for Jenna Marie Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2017

I reached out to at least 8 different photographers for our wedding and when I came across her look book and website, I knew we had to contact her further. From the first moment we met through our Facetime meeting, my husband I knew she was our person. Jenna was beyond wonderful and so simple and easy to work with. She went above and beyond for both our engagement shoot and wedding. You can tell she is someone who truly loves her job and wants to bring each moment to life through a picture. She wasn't a "posey" photographer which helped us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Stunning! That doesn't even begin to describe how beautiful our wedding pictures came out, Jenna did an absolutely fabulous job and we would work with her again in a heart beat :)

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Choosing a wedding photographer was a difficult process, seeing as there are SO many options out there, and it can be difficult to judge one photographer's sample albums from another's. We set up time to Facetime with Jenna and clicked with her instantly!! We knew we had to hire her for our wedding and did NOT regret it. Jenna did a wonderful job with both our engagement and wedding photos. She worked efficiently and captured so many different poses and locations (which she helped us select when we needed input). We were blown away by the final product! I don't know how we are going to choose our 30-40 favorites that will be used to create the album that is included in our package. We definitely recommend Jenna Marie Photography:)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

We had the privileged of working with Jenna Marie Photography for both our engagement and wedding pictures, and all I can say is that she is AMAZING. We could not have asked for more out of our photographer, not only is she a great person who is easy and FUN to work with - she is a great photographer. She takes great shots, and she gets your pictures back to you in a very reasonable time frame. I would highly recommend using Jenna Marie Photography for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jenna Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter