216 S. Bridge St, Yorkville, IL 60560 Map · Phone number

About Yorkville Flower Shop

Yorkville Flower Shop is proudly serving the Yorkville area. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your flowers perfect.

Our shop is open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday and Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We are closed on Sundays.

Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day

wed11
store front
bride close up

4 Reviews for Yorkville Flower Shop

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

My flowers were absolutely perfect. I loved the colors! Nicole did a wonderful job helping me pick different flowers and just meeting with her I knew that they were going to be perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • LeAnn

LeAnn · Married on 06/01/2013

Amazing work, Easy to work with, & the best prices!!!! Firsts you meet with their wedding coordinator,Nicole, to discuss your flower vision. She then provided some suggestions and provided us with a flower quote that day! They had the best prices around! When it came to the wedding day we had our flowers delivered. They were on time and Nicole went around and pinned all the groomsmen, fathers, grandfathers, and mothers. She also set up the centerpieces for the reception! The service was unbelievable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2011

Nicole had great ideas and was very patient with me as we selected our flowers. There prices were the best in the area and everytime I changed my mind they were patient and worked with me.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Yorkville Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 216 S. Bridge St Yorkville, 60560 See on map