1433 S. Lake Park Ave., Hobart, IN 46342 Map · Phone number

The Bonnie View 4
The Bonnie View 5
The Bonnie View 6

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

The Bonnie View created all of my bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding day. I gave some color suggestions and types of flowers I liked but a lot of the flowers I liked were not in season or available in the color scheme I wanted. Shelly worked on my basic information and made the most beautiful arrangements. She paid attention to every detail and made all of our floral compliment each other perfectly.
    She delivered the items on time and I never had to worry that about my flowers. It was great to have such a self-sufficient, professional and talented vendor. No stress! Shelly's work and work ethic made it a no-brainer. I would definitely use The Bonnie View for future events and you should too!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Laura · Married on 11/21/2015

Bonnie View Floral/Shelly was absolutely AMAZING! I brought 3-4 pictures of ideas I had for my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, pew decorations, and centerpieces, and Shelly EXCEEDED all of my ideas and expectations! I'M STILL SHOCKED! Everything was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Shelly was amazing to work with. She replied to my countless emails, promptly and professionally. The quality and abundance of flowers used was nothing short of perfection and I couldn't have been more pleased with our center pieces or our boutiques. Everything was absolutely stunning. I literally cried when i saw our venue and the ceremony space; Shelly brought my vision to life and it was better than anything I had imagined. I wish i could post a picture with this review, then you could see just how incredible Shelly and her team are! You must hire Shelly if you are getting married at County Line Orchard or anywhere they deliver. I live in Chicago but plan on using Shelly again for future events, they are worth the drive and any delivery fee they may charge.

Sent on 06/14/2015

The Bonnie View FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• 1433 S. Lake Park Ave. Hobart, 46342 See on map