The Bonnie View Reviews

9 Reviews for The Bonnie View

• Vickie

Vickie Clauson · Married on 07/11/2020

The Best !!!

Shelly did all the decorating and flowers for my daughter's wedding at County Line Orchard. She took my ideas and vision and went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Everything was so beautiful !!!! I highly recommend Shelly !!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with !!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

The Bonnie View created all of my bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding day. I gave some color suggestions and types of flowers I liked but a lot of the flowers I liked were not in season or available in the color scheme I wanted. Shelly worked on my basic information and made the most beautiful arrangements. She paid attention to every detail and made all of our floral compliment each other perfectly.
    She delivered the items on time and I never had to worry that about my flowers. It was great to have such a self-sufficient, professional and talented vendor. No stress! Shelly's work and work ethic made it a no-brainer. I would definitely use The Bonnie View for future events and you should too!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Laura · Married on 11/21/2015

Bonnie View Floral/Shelly was absolutely AMAZING! I brought 3-4 pictures of ideas I had for my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, pew decorations, and centerpieces, and Shelly EXCEEDED all of my ideas and expectations! I'M STILL SHOCKED! Everything was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Shelly was amazing to work with. She replied to my countless emails, promptly and professionally. The quality and abundance of flowers used was nothing short of perfection and I couldn't have been more pleased with our center pieces or our boutiques. Everything was absolutely stunning. I literally cried when i saw our venue and the ceremony space; Shelly brought my vision to life and it was better than anything I had imagined. I wish i could post a picture with this review, then you could see just how incredible Shelly and her team are! You must hire Shelly if you are getting married at County Line Orchard or anywhere they deliver. I live in Chicago but plan on using Shelly again for future events, they are worth the drive and any delivery fee they may charge.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Bonnie View did an outstanding job on our flowers. Flowers are very hard to decide on, because they are all beautiful. Shelly and her team listened to our vision and through the many pictures that we sent and created our dream flowers. I still can't believe how absolutely beautiful the flowers that Bonnie View did for our wedding were. They were one of my favorite parts of the day.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Traci · Married on 07/21/2012

Shellie and her staff at The Bonnie View are AWESOME! She does more that just flowers too. She can also do wedding/special event decor. She provided flowers and decor for our ceremony and reception, and did a fabulous job. Every detail was fantastic. She understood exactly how I wanted my wedding day to look. I had people telling me over week after the wedding that the flowers they took home still looked great. I would recommend The Bonnie View for any special occasion and the store had got to be one of cutest places I've ever been in. Please stop by.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Heidi · Married on 11/05/2011

Shelly with the Bonnie View was awesome to work with. She completely captured my vision and I was more than thrilled with what she created!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Cailin · Married on 09/09/2017

Shelly at the Bonnie View did my wedding flowers and we were so happy with her service! She even traveled up to Chicago for our downtown wedding and was so enthusiastic about our vision! Shelly went in to grave detail to help me set up our entire venue, even the parts that didn't have flowers. Not only was she flexible, the floral arrangements were absolutely stunning! She choose such unique and gorgeous flowers for my bouquet and it was perfect (and I'm not a huge flower girl, so this is saying something!). I would highly recommend Shelley for any flower needs you may have, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Colleen · Married on 05/27/2017

Shelly and the staff at Bonnie View were absolutely amazing! They were always so helpful and they really made my wedding ideas come to life! The lighting that Shelly did at the Orchard was just beautiful! And our flowers were TO DIE FOR!!! I look back at the bouquets and boutonnieres she created and I'm just in AWE!!! Thank you again Shelly!! You made our day PERFECT!! :)

Sent on 10/12/2017