Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist Reviews

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 4
Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 5

Ana · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful florals!

Kristin did an amazing job taking my ideas and creating beautiful arrangements! The bouquet, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were perfect! She worked with my vision and budget and we are so happy with the results. Thank you Kristin!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 6
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 7
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 09/02/2019

Perfect! Wow!

Everything turned out so beautifully! I loved all the flowers at my wedding! She went above and beyond to make everything perfect. I couldn’t recommend enough! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jenelle

Jenelle · Married on 01/04/2019

Best florist you will find!

Petals n' Bloom designed our wedding flowers for our wedding in January of 2019 at Starved Rock. Kristin is SO talented, dedicated and caring in everything she does. She is very organized and reminded me of things that I would have forgotten. She took my vision and ran with it. Everything was just absolutely perfect and I received SO SO many wonderful comments on our center pieces, flowers and decor. Kristin was the first to show up (a day early) to make sure she was there in case it snowed. The communication prior to the wedding and on the wedding day was great and she was very accommodating with last minute changes. I have been lucky enough to see other weddings Kristin has designed, and everything always turns out gorgeous! I could not recommend Kristin enough for your floral needs, I can guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 8
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 9
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 10
    Sent on 03/03/2019

Sara Basile · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning florals for wedding with amazing customer service!

I got married this past November and was absolutely blown away by my florals designed by Kristin! From day one, she was super responsive and guided me through consultation throughout the entire time. She listened to my wants and needs, and worked with me with my budget. Kristin was very flexible and helped me find other decor rentals, accommodated my delivery needs, and designed the most stunning floral bouquets for both me and my bridesmaids, as well as all boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, and loose florals for my cake, signage, and tables. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone looking for the most beautiful flowers and great customer service!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 11
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 16
    Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 17
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2018

Picking out my flowers and dealing with Kristin and her team was my favorite part of my wedding planning!! So easy and stress free and she totally understood my vision! She did so much with my limited budget and I received so many compliments on my AMAZING bouquet! She’s so talented and lovely to work with!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 18
    Sent on 09/29/2018

Jane · Married on 08/18/2018

Our florist, Petals n' Bloom, was absolutely amazing. From the beginning of this whole process trying to find a vendor, Kristin was the best from start to finish. She met with me in person when I was deciding on florists, gave her suggestions on flowers based on my color palette and budget, has additional options to see the flowers before the wedding, was always responsive and most importantly she was amazing on my wedding day. Everything went smoothly with her and seriously my flowers turned out so perfectly. They were everything I dreamed of having in my color palette for my special day. Couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Petals n Bloom: Special Event Florist 19
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Kristin at Petals N Bloom was one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. She was so flexible and accommodating from the beginning, working within our budget and making sure we received what we were looking for. By using the inspiration photos and notes I provided, she absolutely knocked it out of the park with our wedding day flowers. So much so that I cried (almost messing up my makeup) when she delivered them that day. They were stunning to say the least! Thank you so much to Kristin and Petals N Bloom for making my flower dreams a reality!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tara · Married on 07/08/2017

We used Petals n' Bloom for our wedding this past July, and we couldn't be happier with our choice! We met with Kristin during our consultation, and she was very helpful in recommending flowers that would work with our season but staying true to our vision. Kristin was very flexible throughout the process and easily made some last minute additions that we had to our church flowers. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and were BEAUTIFUL! We received so many compliments on the bouquets, centerpieces and church pew flowers. We definitely recommend Petals n' Bloom for future brides!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Laura · Married on 07/07/2017

LOVED my flowers! Kristin helped me to stay in my budget and everything turned out amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

Kristin was amazing!!! She helped turn my "flower vision" into a reality. She also was extremely creative and worked with a very tight budget to give me the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets! They actually turned out prettier than I could have ever imagined and I ended up preserving my bouquet because I LOVED THEM THAT MUCH! She is fantastic and professional and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone looking for a fabulous florist!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Marie · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristin provided gorgeous flowers for our wedding in September! She nailed the loose, unstructured look I asked for for our flowers- they were beautiful. Kristin was also easy to work with as we planned our wedding, super flexible as we made tweaks to our number of tables and adjusted wedding party needs, tweaked dropoff... couldn't have been happier with our flowers or with Kristin's service!

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Z

Zijada · Married on 08/01/2015

Kristin was amazing to work with from day one. She was patient through out my consultation and took her time to walk me through the different options I had. The flowers turned out beyond beautiful and she was able to cater to my venue exactly how I imagined it.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Alexis · Married on 07/03/2015

Petals n' Bloom did a fantastic job with all of the flowers for my July wedding. It was everything I wanted and more! The rose petals down the aisle, the floating flowers in the jars, the bouquets, it was all perfect. I really loved it all, so much so that my bouquet made me cry when I saw it! It truly was that beautiful. Kristin really listens to exactly what you want and creates the flower arrangements for you, just as you imagined them to be and more. Thank you again Kristin, and I will definitely use you again in the future :)

Sent on 07/14/2015

Holly · Married on 06/06/2015

Kristin was an absolute pleasure to work with. We designed all of our wedding. I loved that she took the time to meet with me in person a few times prior to the wedding in order to design everything. By meeting in person, i was better able to express my style and ideas so that she knew exactly what i wanted. she is super knowledgable about flowers and was able to tell us which ones would withstand the entire wedding day and which ones she would steer clear of. Tons of people commented on how my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet that they have ever seen and how my bridesmaids' bouquets were prettier than most brides' bouquets that they have seen. Event better, our centerpieces and bouquets looked beautiful even a week later! She also worked with our budget in that she encouraged ways for us to cut down on costs. She is truly top of the line!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jillian · Married on 05/16/2015

Kristin was my favorite vendor for my wedding! Super easy to work with, was able to stay inside my budget and provided me with the exactly flowers I was hoping for (if not better!). The flowers stayed fresh they entire day and were just amazing.It was wonderful having her help the day of our wedding as well. She delivered everything on time to three different locations AND came back at the end of the night to help with clean up. I cannot say enough nice things about them - I will recommend Petals n Bloom to anyone having a wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Tori · Married on 06/28/2014

Kristin was so easy to work with! We came up with a budget, and she worked with us to stay within that budget. When we met, I showed her my pinterest board of wedding flowers, and she showed me some of the affordable flowers from those, as well as examples of her past work. She listened to everything I said, and helped me make decisions on what flowers to finally choose. When our wedding day came, the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined! They were arranged perfectly! She met me at my church, where she made sure everything was perfect before heading over to where we had our reception so she could set up there. When I saw her on my wedding day she was genuinely excited for me, even though we only met in person that one time. I definitely fed off of her energy in that moment. I only hope I will be able to work with Kristin again! In the mean time, I will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Kristin was amazing doing our flowers! She met with us before and came up with a package based on the amount we wanted to spend and what we wanted. She was incredibly open to changes and responsive throughout the process! She even set up all the centerpieces I put together myself and wanted to use free of charge! Everything was absolutely beautiful and the flowers really tied together the whole theme!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2014

Kristin is so amazing to work with and she does such a wonderful job! I had a smaller budget ($500) bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and aisle flowers. She came up with the most beautiful arrangements and we could not have been happier with the result!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Our flowers were so beautiful. I met with Kristin and she was easily able to find the most perfect flowers from the colors that I had in mind. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with her. I never once worried about the quality of flowers that I would receive on our wedding day. I had seen Kristin's flowers at two of my friend's weddings and could not wait to see what ours would look like! Kristin set up at the church, reception hall, and delivered flowers to our home. I was amazed at how beautiful all the flowers were! I would recommend Petals N Bloom to anyone! Thanks to Petals N Bloom for helping to make our day so amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

We fell in love with Petals n Bloom after our consultation. Kristen is in this business for a reason and it is because she enjoys and excels at what she does. She has an incredible vision and does not hold back suggesting ideas. We were very interactive with her and she always flexible with our requests.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

Loved my bouquets and arrangements. Kristin was wonderful to work with, and I couldn't have asked for any more. Beautiful arrangements, and they've lasted into the second week after my wedding. Thank you Kristin.

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2012

My mother in law entered me in a raffle at a bridal expo and I won a free bride's bouquet from Petals n Bloom. Kristin met with me personally and brought a ton of examples with her to make sure I was happy. She was very quick to respond to emails and made changes very quickly to my contract when I didn't need as many flowers as I had orginally though. When my flowers came in for her to arrange, some of my flowers were moldy, so she immediately replaced them. I liked them better than what I had originally picked out! All of the bouquets, centerpieces, and men's flowers turned out beautiful. Thanks Kristin!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 09/02/2012

After seeing the amazing work Petals n Bloom did at my sister's wedding a few years ago, Kristin was the first person I called when I got engaged last year! I knew I wanted her to do my wedding flowers, as well! Working with Kristin was a great experience from the consultation appointment right up until the day of my wedding! She was so helpful picking out the perfect flowers for my big day and making them fit my own unique style. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and exactly what I envisioned for my wedding. My husband and I would both recommend Petals a Bloom to anyone who is looking for affordable and beautiful flowers for their special day!

Sent on 09/15/2012

erin · Married on 08/17/2012

Kristin was amazing! Not only were the flowers absolutely beautiful but she was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her and petals n' bloom to future brides. Thank you for helping make our wedding beautiful.
    Erin Fitzpatrick

Sent on 09/03/2012

Dave · Married on 07/14/2012

Petals n Bloom did the flowers for our wedding and they were PERFECT! Her bouquests were BEAUTIFUL and the service was great! We cannot thank Kristin enough for the fantastic arrangements, service, and price!

Sent on 07/18/2012