P.O. Box 2442, Longmont, CO 80502 Map · Phone number

About Petals From Heaven

I would love the opportunity to visit with you and help you create
a Wedding Day that fulfills all of your dreams.

Petals From Heaven offers AFFORDABLE Wedding and Reception Flowers for your special day.

You will benefit from my years of experience in creating exquisite and unique floral arrangements.
Selections are made easy as you consider the possibilities and distinct
ideas displayed in my photo portfolio.

All of your floral arrangements are lovingly designed and elegantly crafted
at prices that are 10%-20% below other florists.

Please call TerriLynn at
303-682-3246
for a free consultation in the comfort of your home evenings and weekends.

TerriLynn@PetalsFromHeaven.net

Slide11

67 Reviews for Petals From Heaven

• Hope

Hope · Married on 06/29/2017

Petals from Heaven did an amazing job with the flowers. She was super flexible, the flowers were gorgeous and a great value!

Lynne · Married on 07/14/2016

Petals from Heaven was recommended by our wedding coordinator and good friend. He has worked for several catering companies so is familiar with all the local florists. After meeting with Terrilyn and several other florists, we decided to go with Petals From Heaven for our daughters wedding. We and could not be happier with our choice. Terrilyn was professional, personable, reliable and very reasonability priced. Terrilyn is extremely talented and really listened to what my daughter wanted. And was happy to give advise when asked, which we did a lot.:-))) The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Terrilyn helped us to have the wedding of our daughters dreams. We strongly recommend Terrilyn from Petals From Heaven!!!

The quality and beauty of the final product was off the charts. TL could probably get away with charging twice what she does.

I got so lucky with all of the vendors I picked for my wedding, but TL was our greatest find! From the very first phone call she told me exactly what she would need from me, and then worked my vision into stunning reality. I was so worried about the flowers, because I knew what I wanted, but had no idea how to make it look good. I literally brought her a sketch on a post-it note, one flower I wanted FOR SURE, and couple of vague ideas. Through our entire meeting I felt that she was truly listening to me. She was utterly honest about what would and would not work. By the time we finished, we had come up with a bouquet unlike anything she’d put together before (yellow lilies, eggplant-purple calla lilies, white roses and greenery) and it came out BEYOND GORGEOUS.

Her wirework is beautiful and added that extra romantic touch we were looking for, and after finding out we wanted a subtle hint of Disney, included three pearl pins instead of one to create tiny Mickey Mouse heads.

TerriLynn’s knowledge of the wedding industry was invaluable to me, who had never planned anything like this before. She was full of tips and advice, asked the questions nobody else thought of, and made sure I had everything I needed while never making me feel pressured to get anything I didn’t. My conversation with her undoubtedly shaped the overall look of my wedding, and it made a huge difference!

If I ever need flowers for literally anything, I know who I’m going to.

Petals From Heaven FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

Beautiful arrangements. They are such a pleasure to work with!

• Historic Callahan House and Garden
    Historic Callahan House and Garden Historic Weddings

Lovely bouquets, always fresh and delivered on time. One of our best in the Longmont area. Terrylyn is so bubbly and willing to help!

• Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse
    Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse Barn & Farm Weddings

Terrilynn is wonderful. She will take care of you like you were the only bride in the world! And that includes baking you cookies :-) Her work is beautiful and she will go the extra mile (often even far more) to make everything as perfect as possible. She has the biggest heart of just about anyone I know!

• P.O. Box 2442 Longmont, CO 80502 See on map