Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Petals From Heaven

Lovingly Designed and Elegantly Crafted
I would love the opportunity to visit with you and help you create
a Wedding Day that fulfills all of your dreams.

Petals From Heaven offers AFFORDABLE Wedding and Reception Flowers for your special day.

You will benefit from my years of experience in creating exquisite and unique floral arrangements.
Selections are made easy as you consider the possibilities and distinct
ideas displayed in my photo portfolio.

All of your floral arrangements are lovingly designed and elegantly crafted
at prices that are 10%-20% below other florists.

Please call TerriLynn at
303-682-3246
for a free consultation in the comfort of your home evenings and weekends.

TerriLynn@PetalsFromHeaven.net

Set Up (3)
Table Arrangements (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)

Petals from Heaven did an amazing job with the flowers. She was super flexible, the flowers were gorgeous and a great value!

Profile Picture Hope, 6/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals
3.4

I will start by saying all around the flowers we had for myself and everyone else were absolutely amazing. They were the right pop of color I wanted and everyone matched appropriately to who they were suppose to. I also had a last minute add on of a flower as I miss counted and she was very great with adding the flower at the last minute, no complaints. However, the day of my schedule conflicted a little bit with hers as my groomsmen were running a tad behind. Once I told her that they were not here and if she needed us to pin them we could, she got very agitated and started acting very rude. It is not like I asked her to stay and wait on them, I was just trying to resolve the situation as it was not her fault the guys were not on time. After that issue was addressed, one of my bridesmaids offered to help her put the flowers up on a table and she snapped back at her to leave those right where they are and do not move or touch them. Excuse me, but you don't talk to someone like that, especially when they are just trying to help. I had to leave to go do first look pictures and told her that my bridesmaids would help her to the guys and get them pinned. Well come to find out after I left the room, she left without a word and my girls had to pin my guys, my officiant almost didn't get his flower as well as my grandmothers. It was a complete mess. Overall, she was reasonably priced and she was great to work with as I was out of state but when it came to the day of...not so much!

Profile Picture User5551829, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery
4.3

I had a very small budget when it came to flowers, and Terrilynn worked with my budget perfectly! She was able to get a lot of the elements I wanted, without going over my budget. She also had great suggestions for alternatives. I worked with her over email from Texas, and she made it so easy!

Profile Picture User6052922, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Petals From Heaven FAQ

220x220 sq 1241980641636 slide4
220x220 sq 1275940695274 52309peoniesplus
220x220 sq 1275940731211 609whiteblkcallagrorchidyellowgerbera004

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful arrangements. They are such a pleasure to work with!

Lovely bouquets, always fresh and delivered on time. One of our best in the Longmont area. Terrylyn is so bubbly and willing to help!

Terrilynn is wonderful. She will take care of you like you were the only bride in the world! And that includes baking you cookies :-) Her work is beautiful and she will go the extra mile (often even far more) to make everything as perfect as possible. She has the biggest heart of just about anyone I know!

P.O. Box 2442, Longmont, CO 80502   See On Map