Rose Petals

Vail, Colorado View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Rose Petals is a wedding florist in Vail, Colorado, owned and operated by Rose Braden. Rose's design studio encompasses over 3,600 square feet of space and houses a large rental inventory of vases, columns, arches, huppahs, candlelight, and other accessories. If your wedding vision is elegance with romantic candlelight, rustic with natural elements, or modern with clean lines and simplicity, her custom floral designs and creative flair will reflect your personality down to every last detail.

Experience
Rose has created over 250 unique floral designs for weddings and special events throughout the Beaver Creek and Vail areas, giving her extensive knowledge of local venues, businesses, and clientele. Rose spends a considerable amount of time attending international floral seminars with some of the world’s best designers, to bring the latest and most beautiful techniques and designs back to the Valley.

Rose’s creative energy can be channeled into whatever your wedding day style is, whether it is a smaller, intimate wedding or a large-scale affair. Rose will work with you to help you choose the style that best reflects you, from rustic, to romantic, to vintage, to modern. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers, flower petals, and non-floral items also available. Other services provided by Rose Petals include:

• Event design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Other Services
In addition to floral arrangements, Rose Petals offers other elements of wedding day event design, including:

• Lighting
  • Draping
  • Boutique furniture
  • Decor rentals

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

4.7

Caroline G. Married on 08/22/2020

Loved my flowers, they were perfect!

Rose's work was absolutely amazing. She took my Pinterest board of inspiration, ran with it and create floral designs that were better than I could have imagined. When my bridal bouquet was dropped off, I literally looked at my soon to be husband and said "This is exactly what I wanted, it's perfect". She knew exactly what types of flowers would work well with our venue, helped with overall decor and everyone thought the flowers looked so great. Highly recommend working with Rose if your wedding is in the Vail/Beaver Creek area.
    Lauren Married on 05/20/2018
    Rose was an absolute dream to work with. She went out of her to way meet with us when we were visiting from out of town. She is very experienced, realistic and will work with what your needs are. We could not have asked for a better florist and team, the results were above what we were expecting and I still can't get over how beautiful everything turned out! Rose, THANK YOU!
    Maha Married on 05/19/2018
    Rose did a fantastic job for our Vail wedding. She was very professional and passionate about what she does. Her passion showed through in her work, we had beautiful floral arrangements at our wedding. She was also very flexible as I needed to add some more items closer to the wedding, she made this very simple! I am so grateful that we found Rose! I planned my wedding from a distance, and Rose made this process very easy and stress-free. She was very kind and worked within our budget to make it a beautiful day. Thank you for what you do, Rose! You have an amazing vision!

Real Weddings

• Patricia & Adolfo
    24 photos · 09/21/2019

2121 North Frontage Road PMB 111 Vail, Colorado, 81657
Location of (Rose Petals)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding