128 Main Street Unit C-3, Edwards, CO 81632 Map · Phone number

About Vintage Magnolia

Vintage Magnolia is a full-service floral studio and charming retail shop nestled in the Vail Valley of Colorado. We are known for our beautiful blooms and stunning wedding florals. Walk into our florist design studio and you'll be captivated by colors, textures and aromas. Stay a little longer and watch us transform the flowers from our coolers into stunning works of art.

We love celebrations of love and whether you've been planning this day since you were ten or if you have no idea where to start, we can't wait to help! The Magnolias are experienced Vail wedding florists, and we specialize in creating memorable Rocky Mountain Weddings. A driving force in Vail Valley's wedding market; we are involved in all cutting-edge weddings, offering unique concepts and ideas throughout the entire wedding planning process. An understated elegance and contemporary simplicity sets us apart from competitors. With inspired design and attention to final touches, we marry our style with your dreams to create a truly unique affair. We'll create a floral palette for the senses, an atmosphere of elegance, style and sophistication.

Classic elegance shines in all our design work and we are often inspired by the change of a season, a fun trend, or a unique idea! The Magnolias all have a passion for flowers and this gorgeous place we call our home; the personal touches we provide to our clients comes naturally.

Areas we serve: Vintage Magnolia is a full service wedding florist serving Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Edwards, and Eagle. Call us today at 970-926-5000 and let us assist you with your wedding floral needs!

Follow Vintage Magnolia on

Other couples have also viewed

• Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company
catelynsean wedding 0283
katy and brian 461 photo zach mahone
090316welch
Vintage Magnolia
fine art film photographer destination wedding
070316soutter118

24 Reviews for Vintage Magnolia

• Jamie

Jamie G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely loved working with Caitlin and her team. By far the best florist I have experienced.

Our venue changed 30 days prior to our wedding due to COVID, and Caitlin was overly accommodating up until the day of with changes and making my flower dreams come to life. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous everything was and the flowers were easily one of my favorite memories from our wedding weekend.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Colleen M. · Married on 07/15/2019

Stunning Florals

We loved our experience with Caitlin at Vintage! She had incredible vision and helped make the florals at our wedding create a wow factor. She made a huge floral piece that hung above the dance floor along with high and low centerpieces that were absolutely stunning. We were not very particular or knowledgeable about types of flowers and how many, so we had her take control of it all and she absolutely delivered. She blew any of our expectations away and we couldn't imagine our wedding without her vision and florals!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke W. · Married on 11/03/2018

10 out of 10 in every category!

Vintage Magnolia is the best florist I have ever encountered. Caitlin and her team are gifted in the art of floral. They were able to meet me via FaceTime since I was an out-of-town bride, show me their work and help me cast the vision for the ambiance at our wedding and reception. They were patient with my ideas, offered amazing suggestions and were the experts in it all. She helped me bring to life my vision in both the church and the reception beyond what I could ever have imagined. When we walked into the reception venue for the first time before our guests, this was the moment I teared up most. It was everything I had dreamed of all my life, and more! The details were truly remarkable. She worked with our rehearsal dinner venue, the church, the reception, our coordinators and made great recommendations for other services we needed. I truly love and admire this team. When planning a wedding in Colorado they are A MUST HAVE!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Award

Vintage Magnolia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 250.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Weddings

If you are having a high-country wedding Vintage Magnolia is the only way to go! They provide the best flowers in the Vail Valley. Their Wedding Specialist, Caroline Kilpatrick, is friendly, organized, and an absolute breeze to work with. I highly recommend Vintage Magnolia for all your events! -Amanda Zinn Event Sales Manager

• 128 Main Street Unit C-3 Edwards, 81632 See on map
    Monday - Saturday, 10 AM - 5 PM
    Location of (Vintage Magnolia)