Fancy Pansy

Avon, CO View map

Fancy Pansy Floral Design is a wedding florist located in Avon, Colorado, offering fancy design without the fuss! The team merges its own innovative ideas with your unique wedding style to create breathtaking floral arrangements. As longtime locals, Fancy Pansy has deep community roots, giving the team an extensive knowledge of local vendors and clientele. Being a local business means faster, more efficient service, at an ultimately lower cost than competitors who have travel expenses to cover.

Fancy Pansy Floral offers custom floral arrangements to match your ideal wedding style, with designs that are classic, modern, glamorous, nautical, romantic, rustic, or vintage. The team will work with you to accommodate your needs, preferences, style, and budget to make sure your wedding flowers are a representation of your tastes and wedding aesthetic. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers, flower girl baskets, and flower petals also available. Wedding florist services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Flower preservation
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$40

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Alexis B. Married on 01/17/2022

Kind and flawless

The personal service and the quality of the flowers were stellar. It is rare to find someone who cares so much about their business in their product, fantastic service

Fancy Pansy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really like to make unique arrangements and love making our customers happy!
  • Meredith
    Meredith C. Married on 12/15/2018

LOVE Fancy Pansy!

I highly recommend Fancy Pansy for a high quality wedding flowers! Flowers were not a high priority for our wedding, given that we were getting married in Beaver Creek in the winter. I really wanted to highlight Colorado's natural beauty by not incorporating too many flowers. We need simple greenery and candles...it was romantic and beautiful!!! Great price, too!

Fancy Pansy's reply:

Thank you Meredith for allowing Fancy Pansy be a part of your special day! It was great working with you and your wedding planners!
    Doreen Married on 09/08/2018
    I don't know where to start. I found Fancy Pansy on WeddingWire and it was the best find ever! Frankie the owner is so talented and worked very closely with me to make my day so special! The flowers were amazing and I received so many compliments. I asked Frankie for a wedding arch and she had her carpenter build the exact one that I wanted and the flowers she added to it were spectacular. The reception flowers were gorgeous and she decorated my cake with fresh flowers. I had a destination wedding and worked mostly over the phone or by email and every single thing that I asked for and more, Frankie provided.
    I highly recommend Fancy Pansy Floral Design for any occasion or event. I wish I lived closer to enjoy more of Frankie's creations. Thank you Frankie!

Fancy Pansy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I said multiple times over the course of working with Doreen, "if all my brides were like Doreen, I would do nothing but weddings"! This was such a fun wedding to be a part of, and I'm so thankful you included Fancy Pansy in your special day!

PO Box 7312, 51 Beaver Creek Place #2 Avon, CO, 81620
970-331-6764
Location of (Fancy Pansy)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding