7004 Saddle Springs Ct, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number

About Petals and Twist

The beauty of the natural world, the wonders of Ancient Forests, Snow Capped Mountains and the Emerald sea are now available for your wedding in North Carolina:Triangle. Honoring the elegance of the Southern Aesthetic, melding that elegance with the lure for the natural world around it is what we do best.

Simplicity, authenticity, beauty; unique as you are. Petals and Twist creates environments that are not only seen but are felt are not only experienced but remembered. Flowers from local farmers or from the best growers around the world, mosses that are sustainably forested nesting orchids from Central America you can have it all.

Follow Petals and Twist on

Indian meets French in the Pacific Northwest with lights and fabrics
994bd14f951aab48 21

21 Reviews for Petals and Twist

Kacy · Married on 08/02/2015

We were totally blown away by the flowers Leslie designed for our wedding in Orcas Island early this August. Initially, I didn't know much about flowers and gave her general idea of what I was looking for. Leslie knew exactly how to narrow it down just by asking few questions and showing me few flower photos. On my wedding day, I was literally in tears of joy when I first saw my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning! And, Leslie looked after all the details of the flower arrangements from boutonniere, corsages, hair flowers, cake and dinner table centerpiece. Everything was perfect! They exceeded our expectations and we received endless compliments from our guests.

We really enjoyed working with Leslie and would highly recommend her business to others. She is a phenomenon artist. Her passion for flowers, knowledge and expertise with decor and taste is simply brilliant. Thank you again! You are a rock star!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Petals and Twist did our wedding at Rosario Resort and I was so so so happy at how everything turned out. When we first looked at Rosario as a venue option, I loved everything about it but I was a bit hesitant about the Beach House, which is the venue for the reception. It's in a beautiful location right on the water but the inside is a bit sparse and unimpressive. Petals and Twist listened to everything we were concerned about, talked to us for a long to get a sense of what we wanted and when I walked in, it was more than I could have dreamed of. They made it so beautiful with flowers everywhere, plush, cozy furniture spaces, cute beachy classic looking touches- it looked exactly like I imagined. They did our bouquets and they were the prettiest I've seen. They also did our chuppah (Jewish wedding ceremony tent) as well as the flower petals along the aisle and it was just stunning. I couldn't have picked a better florist. Thank you Leslie and Petals and Twist for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Matthew · Married on 07/11/2015

Leslie and her team were truly incredible and worked with us to turn our general ideas into a fully formed, gorgeously created, exquisitely personalized event. You should definitely hire Leslie. She is flexible as to what services to provide, and matches her style, price and team to what you want. For some events, she was able to just provide us with contacts, small rental items and advice. For our main reception she transformed a relatively vanilla room into a garden of delights and experiences. She is not cookie-cutter--she will stretch her talents to match your vision. She is an amazing, even-keeled and wonderfully warm collaborator. And she was there every step of the way to make sure we realized our dream wedding. I don't know what else to say, Hire Leslie! -- Ashley and Matthew, August 2015

Sent on 08/30/2015