Victorian Seasons Flower Co.

Apex, NC View map Visit website

GETTING MARRIED? LET US PRESERVE YOUR BOUQUET!

Let us help you cherish your special memories by preserving your bouquet into a timeless, one-of-a-kind piece.

We specalize in wedding flower preservation and bridal bouquet preservation!

WHY PRESERVE THE BOUQUET?

While many things at your wedding will be long gone after the big day, your flowers don’t have to be! Flowers can take up a chunk of your wedding budget. The last thing you want to see is how your beautiful bridal bouquet and expensive floral arrangements are trashed. Instead, allow your floral budget to include an investment into a piece that you and your spouse will appreciate for years to come!

We can preserve bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres or any flowers from your special day. Brides can have their bouquets preserved in whole or in part of whatever style you choose. We can incorporate elements like invitations, photographs, jewelry or any memento from your special day to make your keepsake - uniquely yours!

We will work with you to create the exact style and look and matches your aestheics, our heart and soul goes into creating each piece.

We can even create botanical resin and flower petal jewelry as gifts for mothers, bridesmaids, friends and family!

ABOUT US

Victorian Seasons Flower Co. is committed to providing remarkable customer service and beautiful floral designs that are unique to you. We off over 25+ years of experience in the wedding industry spent perfecting our techniques for flower preservation. We are family-owned and operated and have been serving brides and couples in the North Carolina area since 1993.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Floral Preservation

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Floral Preservation

4.7

• Holly
    Holly S. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely Beautiful

This preservation costs many times more than I paid for my wedding flowers, however, it was totally worth it. I am so pleased with the final product. I had a very personalized bouquet with feathers from our beloved parrots and they far surpassed my expectations. It also took much less time than I expected (which may change when COVID is over). Highly recommend!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 08/24/2019

Kind and flexible

Jennifer was very helpful during the planning process and understood our vision for the wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Steffes Event Services Steffes Event Services Wedding Planners

I have worked with Jo Lynn from Victorian Seasons on multiple weddings this year and she does NOT disappoint. Her centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages are ALWAYS beautiful. Additionally, she was always very quick to respond when I reached out to her about anything. I highly recommend considering Victorian Season for your wedding florist.

1800 N. Salem St., Suite 105, Apex, NC 27502 Apex, NC, 27523
919-646-2538
Location of (Victorian Seasons Flower Co.)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding