255 E. 1st, Priddy, TX 76870 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 2

About Perfectly Elegant Photography

Hey y'all!I am so excited you stopped by! My name is Brandy Manuel and I'm the lady behind the camera.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a wife to my amazingly fabulous husband for almost eight years now. I am a mom to four amazing kids. They are 23, 22, 19 and 17. We also have a daughter-in-law and son-in-law that we adore. My husband and I are grandparents to two very handsome grandsons. We live in the small community of Priddy Texas. We are just two crazy kids living as much as we can and spending time with the family.

Now, my passions!

Yep, you guessed it one of them is photography. I have loved photography since i was a kid. I could see something and say,"that would be an amazing image!" Fast forward to 2014 and I finally picked up a camera and started practicing. I have pushed myself over the last few years to learn everything I could and put it to use. None of that wouldn't have been possible without my very supportive husband.

My second passion...

This one might surprise you, but it's my clients, that's right YOU! I make sure you are comfortable with me. Who wants a photographer that don't get along with, right!? Everything about your day you have taken time to create for you and your fiance. I want to make sure that all you have put into it is highlighted in the images that are captured. From the time you book me, I am there for you all the way.

Another passion that is near and dear to my heart are the budget brides. I was one myself. So I fully understand. If you are in this situation please let us know, we are willing to work with our brides on this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Perfectly Elegant Photography on
871 51 1283127 158829240542275
871 51 1283127 158829240542275

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 Video

Perfectly Elegant Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Perfectly Elegant Photography 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • Perfectly Elegant Photography 2
    Military Discount

We offer a 20% discount to our fellow Military memebers and veterans.

• 255 E. 1st Priddy, TX, 76870 See on map
    325-225-2648 (Phone number)
    We are open from 8am to 10pm everyday of the week.
    Location of (Perfectly Elegant Photography)