Fremont, Fremont, CA 94555 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Perfectly Bubbly Events

Perfectly Bubbly Events is a wedding planning company in Fremont, California, servicing weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Wedding planner Angela seeks to take the stress out of the wedding planning process. Her goal is to create events that look beautiful and run smoothly, allowing couples to relax and enjoy every moment of their wedding day.

Experience
Owner and planner Angela has a degree in hospitality and tourism, with a focus on special event management, from California State University, East Bay. Angela has put on a number of events for established companies like the Walt Disney Company and the Golden State Warriors. She discovered her passion for wedding planning while working as an assistant coordinator for two wedding companies, and then went on to establish her own wedding planning company.

Perfectly Bubbly Events offers three wedding planning packages that include full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination. Services can start a year and a half before the wedding for couples who want to cover all bases, or within weeks of the wedding for couples who want to ensure the day-of runs smoothly. Wedding planning packages can include the following:

• Budget analysis

Videos 1 Video

23 Reviews for Perfectly Bubbly Events

Michelle Newcomer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

BEST Decision ever!

Working with Angela and PBE was the BEST decision I could have made to pull off my wedding!! We hired Angela a few months before our first wedding date (which was canceled), and Angela helped us plan the next wedding in about 2 months. First, working with Angela is inspirational: she is on top of everything, she predicts every single detail you will need before you know it, she executes planning with military like precision, her work ethic and professionalism is stellar, and she gets everything done (no detail left behind). Angela is excellent at leading people and giving directions to larger crowds, and handles complicated situations and details with ease. I don't know how my wedding would have happened without Angela and PBE and their wedding expertise. Thank you!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Katy

Katy Wang · Married on 10/10/2020

Stop reading. Hire PBE NOW!

Holy COW! If you're wondering if you should hire PBE &Angela, just stop right now and call her. Hire this woman!

Angela and I connected a mere EIGHT weeks before our planned wedding date. Due to Covid, we downsized our original plan and opted for a small micro wedding with a drive-by reception. Angela and her team helped us pull off the Covid-micro-wedding of our dreams....in eight weeks.

She made sure I was stress free and worry free leading up to the wedding. Angela talked me through each of my decisions and helped me weigh pros and cons. We transformed my parents' overgrown yard into a lush oasis. Angela found us a florist and DJ within our budget. Watching Angela, her team, and our vendors work together was amazing...it was like watching a well-oiled machine.

On the day off, Angela and her team took care of EVERYTHING. All I had to do was get my make up and hair done, show up, and look pretty...oh, and get married! They made every detail perfect. My husband and I escaped for some golden hour photos after our drive-by reception. We came back an hour later to a cleaned up house with everything put away.

Angela thought of every detail I didn't have the bandwidth to manage. She was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Marie Pilar · Married on 08/08/2020

Best investment ever!

Where do I even begin? Angela has helped us in more ways than one and without her, I would have been a stressed out bride all the way through.

I met Angela at a wedding fair at Levi’s Stadium Spring 2019. My now-hubby and I didn’t plan on having a wedding coordinator at all but after our initial meeting with Angela, we realized that we definitely needed the kind of help and service that she provided. We had no idea what timelines were and who was supposed to organize them, who’s in charge of setting up decor, packing them afterwards, and making sure that all our gifts and belongings come home safely to us (and a million other things). As a bride and groom, you certainly don’t want to be worrying about ANYTHING at all on your big day (and you don’t want to burden your family or friends with anything either) because your main goal is to enjoy and be present, so we decided to hire Angela and let me tell you, it was the BEST decision we’ve ever made. Hands down.

We chose the “Up Close and Personal” wedding package since we’ve already had a few vendors booked but we needed some help coordinating all the wedding logistics and managing our budget. Angela started her work immediately after we signed the contract and every meeting with her was so productive and fruitful. No time was wasted and because of her affable personality (she really is super bubbly!), we enjoyed every minute of it.

But then, COVID hit and we had to heartbreakingly postpone our big wedding that was scheduled for August 2020. Throughout the pandemic, Angela has constantly checked-in on us and informed us about the steps she and her team are taking to ensure that we are taken cared of during this devastating time. She was even courteous enough to halt payments since I had lost my job and we postponed to May 2021. Rescheduling with Angela was a breeze and she helped me contact all my other vendors as well. Angela was very kind, patient, and compassionate and had our best interest in heart.

Two months before our would-be wedding day, my husband and I decided that we didn’t want to wait any longer to tie the knot so we planned to host a micro-wedding at our cousin’s backyard. We had a super tight budget and we figured that we could handle coordinating our own backyard wedding with 25 guests. But boy was I SO wrong. I was going to solely face the stress of setting everything up - decor, tables, chairs, etc. - and I was starting to panic. Luckily, Angela was still available and happily accepted our plea for help a week before our wedding! She got to work right away, sat down with me to organize the most detailed timeline I have ever seen, shared the timeline with all my vendors, and I can’t emphasize enough how much she alleviated all the stress I had.

Wedding day came and it was seriously the BEST DAY EVER. I felt ZERO stress and it was the best feeling ever as a bride. Angela was there with us the whole day — she made sure I was eating while getting ready (cuz sometimes you just forget lol), she regularly checked up on my groom and made sure the boys weren’t late to the venue, she put up ALL my decor and rentals under the blazing heat of the August sun, she efficiently worked with my photographer to make sure that we were on schedule, and lastly, while my groom and I were having the best time of our lives (aka getting turnt lol), Angela packed up all our decor, distributed leftover food to guests, disassembled all the tables and chairs and neatly organized them for the rental company to pick up, and there was not a single thing we had to worry about.

To summarize this overly lengthy review, Angela is the BEST investment you can ever have for your wedding day. She is very PASSIONATE at what she does and works hard to make sure that she understands your vision so that she can execute it correctly. Our backyard wedding was so magical and perfect (I couldn’t think of anything that didn’t go according to plan) and it was all thanks to Angela. Seriously, I do not have enough kind words to describe this fascinating woman that I am happy to have formed a flourishing professional and personal connection with.

Just hire Angela, you won’t regret it. Just do it.

(Also, she made one of my dreams come true by submitting our wedding to Wedding Wire for a feature and we actually got featured in an article!!!)

Sent on 10/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Perfectly Bubbly Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fremont Fremont, CA, 94555 See on map
    Location of (Perfectly Bubbly Events)