Perfectly Bubbly Events

Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Perfectly Bubbly Events

Perfectly Bubbly Events is a wedding planning company in Fremont, California, servicing weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Wedding planner Angela seeks to take the stress out of the wedding planning process. Her goal is to create events that look beautiful and run smoothly, allowing couples to relax and enjoy every moment of their wedding day.

Experience
Owner and planner Angela has a degree in hospitality and tourism, with a focus on special event management, from California State University, East Bay. Angela has put on a number of events for established companies like the Walt Disney Company and the Golden State Warriors. She discovered her passion for wedding planning while working as an assistant coordinator for two wedding companies, and then went on to establish her own wedding planning company.

Perfectly Bubbly Events offers three wedding planning packages that include full planning services, partial planning services and day-of coordination. Services can start a year and a half before the wedding for couples who want to cover all bases, or within weeks of the wedding for couples who want to ensure the day-of runs smoothly. Wedding planning packages can include the following:

• Budget analysis

Perfectly Bubbly Events 5
Perfectly Bubbly Events 6
Perfectly Bubbly Events 7

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

We worked with Perfectly Bubbly Events for our wedding recently and are so happy we found them! Angela was amazing! She met with us a couple of times before the wedding to get to know us, understand what we envisioned for our wedding, and sort through the logistics. She was very detailed and responsive, working with all of our vendors to ensure our wedding day went smoothly (contacted them ahead of the wedding to let them know what our timeline was and worked with them on the wedding day as the point of contact). Lisa was also so great! On our wedding day, she and Angela communicated with everyone so well (they had walkie talkies), kept us on schedule throughout the night, and made sure my husband and I didn't miss the chance to do all the wonderful things we had planned for. Our wedding was so much fun and truly memorable, with tremendous credit going to Perfectly Bubbly Events!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ali Nguyen Khorasani · Married on 08/18/2018

Your special day really isn’t a special day without Angela!

To be completely and brutally honest... your wedding is going to absolutely suck without Angela and her team. I cannot fully express the value she and her team can bring on your special day. Fully and thoroughly organized, absolutely a joy to talk to and just an overall sense of instant friendship is what you can expect from Perfectly Bubbly Events. Angela and her staff are all so nice to communicate with and they all have great ideas to share and will go through each detail over and over again until every line of script is covered and has your approval. We could not have found a better person to work with to help us with our wedding. Angela really is one of the sweetest and best people professionally and personally we have met. We are so grateful and we are so lucky to have met her and privileged to have worked with her.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • F

Fe Marie · Married on 06/16/2018

Angela of Perfectly Bubbly Events is a total sweetheart. I had pretty much planned my entire wedding on my own, with feedback from my fiance and my sister. I even thought I could manage without a day-of coordinator, but boy, would I have been wrong if I followed through with that notion! Angela helped plan my college friend's wedding, which was beautiful by the way. After running into her on the day of my friend's wedding, I knew that booking Angela as our day-of would be a smart decision.

Angela is very accommodating and kind, and her warm nature makes you feel comfortable with her instantly. She wanted to make sure my vision came to life and made sure to ask for my input each step of the way. She even suggested some vendors to me when I mentioned some ideas that I had, and I ended up booking a calligrapher and transportation with her help.

The day of the wedding, Angela and her team were absolute gems. Lisa, one of her assistants, even got me a glass of wine since I was too busy to get it myself! How awesome is that? Throughout the night, they took care of us and made sure we were well. They even met us at our hotel to help deliver some items and made sure we were good at the end of the night.

Angela, Lisa, and Mickey--thank you for being part of our big day! We wouldn't have had such a smooth evening if it weren't for your help! :) Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018