Perfectly Bubbly Events Reviews

Perfectly Bubbly Events 7
  • Deaddorothy

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2019

Pivotal To Any Event

We were unsure of hiring a wedding coordinator. But hiring Angela was the single best thing that we did for our entire event. When we first met with Angela she won us over by helping with recommendations for cake and signage. The days leading up to our wedding were filled with anxiety and questions, all of which Angela quelled. When we had an issue with communication with a vendor she made multiple phone calls to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Our day ran perfectly and on time and if there were any issues Angela took care of them and we got to enjoy our day. Angela also took on the tasks of coordinating our other vendors and ensuring that all rentals got to their rightful place, as well as any tips we needed to give to the staff. Hands down without Angela and her team our wedding would not have been so perfectly bubbly. Thank you so much for all that you did. We are beyond grateful!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

We worked with Perfectly Bubbly Events for our wedding recently and are so happy we found them! Angela was amazing! She met with us a couple of times before the wedding to get to know us, understand what we envisioned for our wedding, and sort through the logistics. She was very detailed and responsive, working with all of our vendors to ensure our wedding day went smoothly (contacted them ahead of the wedding to let them know what our timeline was and worked with them on the wedding day as the point of contact). Lisa was also so great! On our wedding day, she and Angela communicated with everyone so well (they had walkie talkies), kept us on schedule throughout the night, and made sure my husband and I didn't miss the chance to do all the wonderful things we had planned for. Our wedding was so much fun and truly memorable, with tremendous credit going to Perfectly Bubbly Events!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ali Nguyen Khorasani · Married on 08/18/2018

Your special day really isn’t a special day without Angela!

To be completely and brutally honest... your wedding is going to absolutely suck without Angela and her team. I cannot fully express the value she and her team can bring on your special day. Fully and thoroughly organized, absolutely a joy to talk to and just an overall sense of instant friendship is what you can expect from Perfectly Bubbly Events. Angela and her staff are all so nice to communicate with and they all have great ideas to share and will go through each detail over and over again until every line of script is covered and has your approval. We could not have found a better person to work with to help us with our wedding. Angela really is one of the sweetest and best people professionally and personally we have met. We are so grateful and we are so lucky to have met her and privileged to have worked with her.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • F

Fe Marie · Married on 06/16/2018

Angela of Perfectly Bubbly Events is a total sweetheart. I had pretty much planned my entire wedding on my own, with feedback from my fiance and my sister. I even thought I could manage without a day-of coordinator, but boy, would I have been wrong if I followed through with that notion! Angela helped plan my college friend's wedding, which was beautiful by the way. After running into her on the day of my friend's wedding, I knew that booking Angela as our day-of would be a smart decision.

Angela is very accommodating and kind, and her warm nature makes you feel comfortable with her instantly. She wanted to make sure my vision came to life and made sure to ask for my input each step of the way. She even suggested some vendors to me when I mentioned some ideas that I had, and I ended up booking a calligrapher and transportation with her help.

The day of the wedding, Angela and her team were absolute gems. Lisa, one of her assistants, even got me a glass of wine since I was too busy to get it myself! How awesome is that? Throughout the night, they took care of us and made sure we were well. They even met us at our hotel to help deliver some items and made sure we were good at the end of the night.

Angela, Lisa, and Mickey--thank you for being part of our big day! We wouldn't have had such a smooth evening if it weren't for your help! :) Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

Angela and her team were absolutely amazing. From the first consultation, pre wedding meeting, day of rehearsal and wedding day, their services were flawless. Angela took the time to get to know us as a couple as well as understand how we wanted our day to flow. Any hiccups along the way, Angela and her team were on it and relieved us from any stress it may have caused us. We can’t thank them enough for the awesome job they did and will refer them to everyone we know. If we had to do it again, hands down we would go with Perfectly Bubbly Events!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing!! My younger self never imagined a wedding planner or coordinator at my wedding, but I thank my older self for looking into it and finding Angela! When we were still in the early stages of wedding planning, I played with the idea of at least having a day-of coordinator to alleviate stress on myself and my bridal party. Angela and her team did that and more! Our meetings were always professional and productive, as well as very comfortable. Regardless of your comfort with planning events, it’s nice to have someone around who can help make sure none of the details are missed. I thought I was all set with our vendors, but when our originally booked florist had a last minute change in availability, Angela quickly sent over a list of her trusted local florists for us to check out. On the day of our wedding, Angela and her team all made sure things ran smoothly! Nobody in our bridal party was hungry, nobody was stressed out and nobody felt uncomfortable! That’s huge on your wedding day!!! The Perfectly Bubbly Events team has tricks up their sleeves that will make your big day truly the best day ever. A beautiful part of a wedding is the part where families blend- don’t be surprised when your team of vendors feels like family, too!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Janella · Married on 03/24/2018

Angela was such an amazing wedding coordinator who brought our dream wedding to life with her phenomenal well-organizational and creative thinking skills! From the moment we hired her to our wedding day, she never stopped checking up on our progress with the wedding planning. It was always nice to have someone to refer to when we had no idea what we were doing. When we needed more suggestions on how to decorate something or how we should have our timeline flow, Angela was there every step of the way to give her input and feedback. She always had more than one option when we asked for suggestions. She was so flexible with our meeting times as well which was really great since we were always busy with our own schedules and other vendors that we had appointments with. During the wedding month and week, she was so detailed with the timeline I felt as if I already knew the wedding day was going to go extremely well. I was the most calm bride ever because of her. We highly recommend Perfectly Bubbly events because not only do you get a planner who is so detailed, visionary and excited about what she does, you also have a great friend at the end of it all. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding come true!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 13
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 14
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 15

Jillian · Married on 12/31/2017

There are not enough words in the dictionary to properly convey my deep love and appreciation for Perfectly Bubbly Events. I had a destination wedding in Downtown Los Angeles & Angela somehow mangaged to plan/perfectly execute every mincroscopic detail that I have been dreaming about my whole life. The night could not have gone smoother. Every wedding has things that go unplanned, but that never happened once on my big day. All of the months Angela spent working out every fine detail definitely payed off. All night long, I had people saying “this is the best wedding I have ever been to” and “this is the best night of my life.” Even the guests were BEYOND pleased with the wedding. With that being said, I would 10000% reccommend Perfectly Bubbly Events to plan your wedding. Angela is the sweetest, most genuine & hardworking person you will ever meet & she is beyond equipped to make every single wedding dream come true!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jule · Married on 12/31/2017

Angela orchestrated an amazing New Years’s Eve wedding for our daughter! She coordinated all of the details (planning, preparation, the timeline, creating the vision, providing options, calling and booking vendors, and so much more!) so we could focus on the day and not be consumed by worry! The wedding and reception were AMAZING!!! We could never have done it without her! Additionally, her positivity and desire to please made the experience delightful. We highly recommend Perfectly Bubbly Events!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 16
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 17
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 18
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 19
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 20
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 21

Jeremy · Married on 12/31/2017

Where do I start!? Angela is an angel sent from heaven. We could not have pulled off our amazing wedding day without Angela!! She went above and beyond her duties to make sure we had the most magical wedding day ever. From start to finish she was such a professional, she is so great at what she does! There were so many little details that Angela brought to our attention when we were planning the wedding that we never would have thought of on our own. We saved so much time, money and stress by using Angela’s expertise. The wedding ran so smoothly because of her. Every guests that we talked to afterwards said it was the most fun, and the most well put together wedding they had ever been to. All thanks to Angela!! I literally can’t say enough great things about her and the job she did for us. Hiring Angela to plan your wedding is a MUST!!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 22
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 23
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 24
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 25

Patrick · Married on 11/04/2017

Sorry for the late review but, just wanted to say thank you to Angela for making herself available to my wife throughout the wedding process. I was working 2 jobs at the time and so Angela made sure our wedding planning was on time. The scheduled sushi dinners and house visits to plan were definitely worth it. At the day of the wedding, her staff were on time and professional. I had a large entourage but they were able to manage the crew and keep up with the busy timeline. Our expectations are met and wish we could do it all over again!! Thank you so much to Angela and her staff!! Keep rockin it!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Perfectly Bubbly Events 26

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

You will be very satisfied with Angela and all she does to coordinate your perfect day! Wedding planning is not easy alone, but with Angela's knowledge, organization skills, positive attitude everything will be exactly how you imagine your wedding to be. My friends and family adored her during the wedding prep stages. She provides friendly reminders & helpful tools to keep you & your husband collected, organized and happy during the planning stages (which can be stressful). When I look back on my engagement year of planning, I'm thankful she was there to help my husband and I along the way.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Grace · Married on 08/05/2017

Angela was exactly what I needed to create the least stressful magical day possible. From the first email of inquiry to the big day she was there to help. Angela was easy to talk to, trustworthy, honest, patient, definitely organized, and listened to what you wanted as a couple. She was very detailed which made the whole planning process easier. Any worry or stress that came up she had a solution or found a solution so you wouldn’t have to stress. Angela even communicated with the vendors directly so you didn’t have to be a middle man messenger to get things done. Her timeline was on point and nothing was forgotten. She thinks of things or reminds you of things that get overlooked. Planning a wedding gets to be so overwhelming and stressful that sometimes you forget the whole purpose and meaning of why this wedding is actually happening, with Angela as my coordinator I definitely did not lose the fun and love throughout the process. Wedding are expensive but one thing I know I would not mind spending on is having a coordinator like her. I dreamt of a magical Disney wedding and she helped make it all come true!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Charlotte · Married on 06/27/2019

6 Months to Forever

We hired Angela as our Wedding Planner/Coordinator for our big day, six months before the wedding.
    Her team did such an excellent job on the day of, through time management of the timeline as well as making sure nothing was on fire!
    She was very punctual for all our meetings, and she has an incredible vendor contact list. For example, we needed a donut wall and bam! She made it happen.
    With that though, there were a few confusion on our end on what the six months services entailed, which was the Up Close & Personal Wedding Package. We felt unclear about the service expectations and unsure if the services provided consisted of coordinating the wedding or helping the couple plan the wedding.
    Our feedback for what could have been better, we suggest:
    - Personalizing the checklist sent to each couple based on their needs or progress in the wedding planning process
    - Ask clients if they would like to be included in any vendor conversations (We had hoped we were involved in some, but we also understood why we weren't)
    -Clear expectations so there aren't any gaps or confusion
    Overall, we enjoyed Perfectly Bubbly and are very grateful for our partnership with Angela. We appreciate her team's service and the remarkable work they did for the success of our big day.
    Thank you perfectly bubbly events!

Sent on 08/10/2019