Hayward, Hayward, CA 94544 Map · Phone number

About Greenery a la Jcap

Greenery a la Jcap is a professional wedding florist located in Hayward, California that provides services to the greater Bay Area. Justin Lacap, owner of the company, creates flower arrangements that are cultivated with love; each of his pieces are inspired by a vision you or he may have for your wedding event. Greenery a la Jcap has grown with every arrangement, event and life moment Justin has had the privilege of accenting with his vision. Let Justin bring your unique vision to life.

Greenery a la Jcap offers a variety of arrangement styles to lots of wedding couples with different floral preferences, tastes, and budgets. Services offered in their wedding packages include things like aisle decor, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, bouquets, and more. Other services offered include:

• Setup, cleanup, and delivery

Greenery a la Jcap 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Simpson · Married on 01/06/2019

Beautiful Wedding Florals!

Justin put together the most beautiful and elegant florals for our fall wedding. Justin created the most dreamiest arch with roses that were repurposed for our sweetheart table. Justin paid close attention to detail and made this process seamless with what my expectations were. He brought what I was dreaming of to life! Justin also took my vision for the centerpieces and truly made something that matched to what my budget and my dreams were hoping for. I highly recommend Justin for his professionalism, his attention to detail, and his talent with floral design is remarkable. I highly, highly recommend Justin for your floral needs!!

Brad Mu · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning flowers, friendly, prompt service LOOOOOOVE Justin

This review is going to be hard for me because I cannot possibly say all the wonderful things there are to say about Justin with Greenery a la Jcap. If you want an overview of how Justin and I worked together, read on. Otherwise, know that he'll create beautiful floral arrangements for you at a *very* reasonable price and he'll be responsive, flexible and friendly throughout.

Communicating with him was effortless. After figuring out how many arrangements I needed for my wedding, he asked me to put together a Pinterest board of images of flowers I like. I'm a pretty particular (read picky) person. I gave him a bunch of different ideas. With his help we narrowed it down to a look. The flowers he arranged were SO beautiful—some of the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. My mother said they were the most gorgeous flowers she's seen at a wedding. I was also blown away by the size of the arrangements. I was expecting smaller arrangements based on the price. He used a lot of different types of flowers and really packed them in the arrangements. Everything was a flower, next to no filler. And the filler he did use like eucalyptus and sage really added to the arrangements. He also over delivered and threw in some extra flowers that were super cute. Go with Justin at Greenery a la Jcap. It'll simplify your busy life leading up to your wedding. And your flowers will be stunning.

Greenery a la Jcap 8

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Justin's work was incredible! I shared a pinterest board and discussed the ideas for lush greenery at our wedding with him. He was responsive and excited to tackle our projects. We asked for a greenery garland for our arbor and a few other areas as well as a garland for our sweetheart table. He delivered with results better than our wildest dreams. Everything was beautiful....stunning! It made our wedding gorgeous and gave it such an elegant feel. My bouquet was full, perfect, and smelled amazing! I wish I could give more stars!!!! So amazing, Justin... you have a bright future ahead!!

Award

Greenery a la Jcap FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Hayward Hayward, California, CA 94544 See on map