U & I Event Design

3401 Investment Boulevard- Hayward, Union City, CA 94545 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About U & I Event Design

U & I Event Design is a wedding florist based in Union City, California that creates beautiful arrangements of flowers that fit your specific wedding ceremony. This florist can help create a personalized event by listening to your desires and working with a design that is true to your vision. They want to create an unforgettable scenery of floral arrangements that conveys your unique love.

Products Offered
The team at U & I Event Design works with a sense of passion and creativity that will elevate your wedding design. They pay attention to the smallest details of your wedding ceremony design to create dazzling and effective floral arrangements. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Aisle decor
Purple and gold
dsc00065 51 664328 1560444955

5 Reviews for U & I Event Design

Efe · Married on 02/17/2018

Ihinose was super fast at responding, she helped me make amazingly smart decisions and saved me MAD dough. She's the best :)

Sent on 08/24/2018

Rachera · Married on 12/16/2017

Ihino decorated a 30 year old bday party for me. It was a roaring 20s speakeasy theme. I basically told her that I wanted it to sparkle and that the colors were gold, black, and silver. Other than that, I didn't have a ton of requirements. MAN OH MAN did she hit it out of the park! All of my guests raved about how nice the place looked and how the decorations played into the theme. She was polite, on time, and took care of everything. Thank you Ihino!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Award

U & I Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount