Leo Pham Photography

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Situated in Austin, Texas, Leo Pham Photography produces authentic and timeless images from their clients’ weddings. This professional started his photography journey in the fashion industry. Searching for a deeper meaning to capturing special moments, Leo transitioned his talents into the wedding industry. This enabled him to obtain a further purpose within his images as he beautifully encapsulated his clients’ precious love stories. His main objective is to produce a vibrant collection of photos that will be treasured for generations to come.

All services at Leo Pham Photography are conducted under a one-event-per-day policy to ensure that your big day receives the attention to detail it requires and deserves. Leo takes the time to understand your dynamic as a couple and devises a style that best portrays your loving relationship. This understanding is enhanced by a romantic engagement session. This session allows Leo to see how you and your partner naturally interact while creating a memorable album that defines you as a couple. On the day of your wedding, Leo can be accompanied by an additional professional. This ensures that the moments that often pass us by are forever frozen in time. All images from your incredible day can be presented through the following:

• Prints and matted prints
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Digital downloads

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Mark
    Mark H. Married on 03/07/2021

Leo is one of a kind!

Early in the research phase for our wedding, we came across Leo on Yelp. Based on our set list of requirements, we pulled the trigger and booked Leo for our engagement and wedding photos. Little did we know, choosing Leo would be one of the best decisions of our lives.

Leo was very accommodating and helpful during both sessions. Being naturally awkward on camera, we felt at ease with Leo's guidance. We made the best of two very different settings, pouring rain and scorching heat, and ended up with two sets of amazing photos.

He was prompt with his communications and has an eye for capturing "the" moment. We highly recommend Leo and his team for anyone looking for a careful and thorough photographer.
  • Jerome
    Jerome B. Married on 06/08/2019

smooth as ever

This review is long overdue!!
    We booked Leo for our engagement shoot and our wedding. Almost one year later I still feel overwhelmingly happy looking at the photos we took because Leo and his team did such a great job capturing happiest moments!
    When we first met Leo at our consultation to get to know each other, he asked me why I would like him to photograph our wedding. For me, his portfolio stood out because I could feel the emotions of his subjects come through in his photos. He also has a great artistic eye for some really special artistic shots.
    My husband and I were nervous for our engagement shoot because we aren't used to being the center of attention. However, Leo was able to give us enough directions while letting us be ourselves and put us at ease. During the engagement shoot he gave us a reassuring "oh I can tell you two will be easy to photograph at the wedding!" which was a great confidence boost!
    For our wedding day, Leo, his adorable wife Kelly, and his associate Michael did a fantastic job working with our packed full day schedule and our 200+ family members and guests! They were very courteous and patient. A guest had even spilled red wine down the front of my gown right before our sparkler send off and when I asked Leo what I could do, he told me to just hold the front of my gown to cover up the stain - so he is experienced to tackle any obstacle!
    Our package included the wedding album and canvas print out so we could proudly display our favorite moments shot by Leo and his team, but it was so hard narrowing down our favorite shots. My husband and I have received so many compliments from our family, friends and coworkers about how great our photos turned out.
    We are so grateful to have Leo as part of our wedding team on our special day! Thank you Leo!!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 02/07/2019

Wonderful and Professional

Our wedding photographer was the first vendor I booked. I wanted an experienced photographer within a reasonable budget. When we met Leo (and his sweet wife), his approach to getting to know us was genuine, without any strings attached or sales approaches....it was really about good fit. And we left the meeting knowing that we trusted him to capture our day.
    He is an artist and truly passionate about his work and excited to be creative. He and his wife are a great and professional team, always prompt with responses, reminders, and appointments. Leo is the one vendor I really did not need to "worry" about at all, and that was a great burden off our load. Leo, his wife, and assistant Michael did an amazing job photographing our outdoor colorful earthy wedding and capturing candid moments with family and friends, which was ultimately the best I could have hoped for.

Real Weddings

Leo Pham Photography 1
Exclusive
Leo Pham Photography 2
Offer

For a limited time, you can receive a complimentary 16x20 canvas with our "Memory" package. Only 8 complimentary canvases are available. Offer expired on 06/30/20 or the limit has been reached, whichever comes first.

Pricing

Leo Pham Photography Price Rates

Aficial Events Aficial Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Leo and his crew! I worked as a Wedding Coordinator for a client/friend and in the weeks leading up to the big event, he was very responsive and easy to work with. His vision in photography is out of this world and I appreciate the work he produces for brides and grooms. I highly recommend working with him and I highly endorse his work as a professional photographer.

Austin Austin, TX, 78754
Location of (Leo Pham Photography)

Leo Pham Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leo Pham Photography include in the starting price?

Leo Pham Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Leo Pham Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leo Pham Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Leo Pham Photography offer?

Leo Pham Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Leo Pham Photography offer?

Leo Pham Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leo Pham Photography offer for wedding events?

Leo Pham Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Leo Pham Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leo Pham Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Leo Pham Photography offer?

Leo Pham Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding