3227 Brigadoon Way, San Jose, CA 95121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Leo Pham Photography

Situated in San Jose, California, Leo Pham Photography produces authentic and timeless images from their clients’ weddings. This professional started his photography journey in the fashion industry. Searching for a deeper meaning to capturing special moments, Leo transitioned his talents into the wedding industry. This enabled him to obtain a further purpose within his images as he beautifully encapsulated his clients’ precious love stories. His main objective is to produce a vibrant collection of photos that will be treasured for generations to come.

All services at Leo Pham Photography are conducted under a one-event-per-day policy to ensure that your big day receives the attention to detail it requires and deserves. Leo takes the time to understand your dynamic as a couple and devises a style that best portrays your loving relationship. This understanding is enhanced by a romantic engagement session. This session allows Leo to see how you and your partner naturally interact while creating a memorable album that defines you as a couple. On the day of your wedding, Leo can be accompanied by an additional professional. This ensures that the moments that often pass us by are forever frozen in time. All images from your incredible day can be presented through the following:

• Albums

7 Reviews for Leo Pham Photography

• Jerome

Jerome Brock · Married on 06/08/2019

smooth as ever

This review is long overdue!!
    We booked Leo for our engagement shoot and our wedding. Almost one year later I still feel overwhelmingly happy looking at the photos we took because Leo and his team did such a great job capturing happiest moments!
    When we first met Leo at our consultation to get to know each other, he asked me why I would like him to photograph our wedding. For me, his portfolio stood out because I could feel the emotions of his subjects come through in his photos. He also has a great artistic eye for some really special artistic shots.
    My husband and I were nervous for our engagement shoot because we aren't used to being the center of attention. However, Leo was able to give us enough directions while letting us be ourselves and put us at ease. During the engagement shoot he gave us a reassuring "oh I can tell you two will be easy to photograph at the wedding!" which was a great confidence boost!
    For our wedding day, Leo, his adorable wife Kelly, and his associate Michael did a fantastic job working with our packed full day schedule and our 200+ family members and guests! They were very courteous and patient. A guest had even spilled red wine down the front of my gown right before our sparkler send off and when I asked Leo what I could do, he told me to just hold the front of my gown to cover up the stain - so he is experienced to tackle any obstacle!
    Our package included the wedding album and canvas print out so we could proudly display our favorite moments shot by Leo and his team, but it was so hard narrowing down our favorite shots. My husband and I have received so many compliments from our family, friends and coworkers about how great our photos turned out.
    We are so grateful to have Leo as part of our wedding team on our special day! Thank you Leo!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Nina Passanante · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Photographer!

I cannot say enough great things to describe Leo and his photography skills. However, I'll try my best!

Leo was recommended to me and my now husband by a colleague. After so many positive comments, we thought that it wouldn't hurt to talk to him and see what he could do. Boy, are we glad we did! :)

We had scheduled an engagement shoot to see what Leo would be able to produce for us. Our location was in the San Francisco area, and Leo recommended a few locations that he had shot at before. On the day of, he drove up and worked so well with us despite the freezing cold weather!

Leo's style of getting us to think about something other than the cold, the pictures, and everyone around us was so fun. He got us to think about each other, asked us questions, and really helped us ignore everything else. As a result, we were able to pull off some amazing "candid" shots. When we finally received our pictures, we were so blown away that we had to ask him to be our wedding photographer!

Our wedding photos turned out just as amazing the engagement ones he shot. He was able to capture moments that I wasn't even aware of - truly precious moments that I would never forget.

I'm so glad we connected with Leo. He and his wife are an amazing duo, he's in constant communication with you throughout the entire process, and they're both genuinely kind people. Now, I'm trying to figure out what else we can have him capture in the next chapter of our lives!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Leo Pham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leo Pham Photography 1
    A complimentary Canvas

For a limited time, you can receive a complimentary 16x20 canvas with our "Memory" package. Only 8 complimentary canvases are available. Offer expired on 06/30/20 or the limit has been reached, whichever comes first.

• Aficial Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Leo and his crew! I worked as a Wedding Coordinator for a client/friend and in the weeks leading up to the big event, he was very responsive and easy to work with. His vision in photography is out of this world and I appreciate the work he produces for brides and grooms. I highly recommend working with him and I highly endorse his work as a professional photographer.

• 3227 Brigadoon Way San Jose, CA, 95121 See on map
    408-317-4276 (Phone number)
    Location of (Leo Pham Photography)