4800 vincent drive, Holly, MI 48442 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for perfection limousine service

Shelly · event on 08/24/2013

Perfection Limo was the best! Dawn (our driver) was the most friendly, warm and efficient person. At the end of the day, we felt like good friends. She drove a nationally known celebrity all weekend and made him feel very comfortable as well. The company went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend Perfection Limousine to anyone needing this service! Definitely enhanced our weekend!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • User3569995 · event on 08/17/2013

We got a party bus from Perfection Limousine for my friends birthday and attended the Kenny Chesney concert at Ford Field. Perfection Limousine was very professional right from the start. They communicated well, always responded quickly, the office emailed me all the information I needed and were very detail oriented. Our driver was amazing! She knew her way around Downtown Detroit and was able to get around with no problem. I also like the fact that all the limousine companies park on the service drive so it's easy in and easy out, no waiting in crazy traffic and easy to find after the concert. The price was right and comparable to other limousine companies I called. I would highly recommend Perfection Limousine to everyone. They have nice employees, beautiful limousines, great prices, easy to work with and on time!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Andy · Married on 05/25/2013

We rented a 24-passenger limo bus from Perfection Limo for our transportation between our wedding and reception. The limo was awesome and outfitted with anything we could need (music ports, radio, tv, lights, leather seats, cooler, champaign). Our driver, Dawn, was a pleasure. We had a great time and would highly recommend Perfection Limousine.

Sent on 06/22/2013