186 Elm Street, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Perfect Wedding Photo

Wedding Photography offered for New England and Destination Weddings

We are a creative team of professionals who are passionate about wedding photography. Our dedication, thought and vision have gifted us with our unique awareness of life. We see the changing moments of time that develop, surface, and disappear. We are grateful for all that our clients have allowed us to experience, capture, and present,

We are talented Image Makers that know how to navigate through a wedding day using delicate and refined social skills. Our footprint and thru-traddic at a wedding and to guest is minimal. We do not interrup the natural flow of events. Our experience, knowledge, and keen observation are at the core of who and what we do.

We think, see, and anticipate life as it unfolds moment-by moment, image-by-image. We are grateful and honored that our clients trust us to be their wedding-day photographers.
Follow Perfect Wedding Photo on

110101Nicoloro
picture1
whitedresses

15 Reviews for Perfect Wedding Photo

I would have given 10 stars if i cold have! Erik and Colleen were rockstars! They were so easy to work with and all of my pics are beautiful! and they Vplay ( a video of the pics se to music) is so amazing. They captured so many moments that I have missed during the entire day, if it wasnt for them! I would use their services again and recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Donna · Married on 07/02/2011

Dear Readers,
    It is truely and honor to be able to write this letter. I was married on July 2,2011 by Rev. Alison. I'm sorry I can only give her a 5 stars above because she's a perfect 10!
    My new husband and I met Rev. Alison and had an instant connection with her. Her warm smile made us feel comfortable and her approachable, fun loving nature made her a delight to be with. Being this a second wedding for both my husband and me she had wonderful suggestions on how to make the day a special one for our blended family we have 5 children altogether. We had all the children partcipate in a sand ceremony. Which is proudly displayed in our dining room.

Alison is also a talented writer, she wrote a beautiful ceremony that truely captured who we were as a couple. She gave me so many options I had trouble picking my favorites. Each one unique, there was nothing "cookie cutter" about our ceremony. One of my favorite parts was where Rev. Alison had the "I know" section of our ceremony where my husband and I spoke to Rev. Alison about the things that made us so special to eachother, another crowd pleaser was what I like to refer to as our.. "and another thing vows". During this part of our ceremony our family and friends became involed in the ceremony, many laughs were had by all.

Through every aspect of our relationship Rev. Alison was professional, fun, thoughtful, insightful, and helpful.

Our family and friends are still talking about how remarkable the ceremony was to attend.

My husband and I are so happy and feel truely blessed to have had Rev. Alison as our officiant, and now we like to call her friend.

I would most highly recommend her, and it should be noted that we interviewed others, who didn't come close to being the genuine nice person we found in Rev. Alison.

Sincerely
    Donna

Sent on 10/06/2011

Carla · Married on 04/16/2011

Erik and Colleen were amazing. Erik made a package for us that included an engagement session, the wedding photography, and a trash-the-dress session. He was very energetic and both were really fun to share our day with. They were very professional and flexible and made everybody there feel comfortable! I'd recommend Perfect Wedding Photo to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/18/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Perfect Wedding Photo FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Perfect Wedding Photo 1
    Exclusive Package $2200 Limited 2011 Dates Available
    Book us for one of our few remaining 2011 dates and take advantage of this exclusive package: •Pre-Wedding Day planning and consultation •Erik Mysliwy to capture your Wedding Day Imagery •8 Hours Wedding Day Photography Coverage no additional cost for travel •Your private Wedding Day client home page hosted on PerfectWeddingPhoto.com •Fine Art Multi-Media vPlay presenting our favorite selections of Your Wedding Day’s Imagery •~700-900 Final edited and retouched Wedding Day Images •Wedding Images hosted online with our web partner Pictage for 12 Months for you to share with family and friends •Wedding Images as high-resolution files on disk with no watermark or image violations •We will give you full access, rights and unlimited usage of your Wedding Images for you to share, print and enjoy. Save over $700. Call our studio today for more details! www.perfectweddingphoto.com 978-475-4745 info@perfectweddingphoto.com

• 617 WEDDINGS
    617 WEDDINGS Wedding DJs

Erik at Perfect Wedding Photo is one of the Best Photographers we have ever worked with! His style is very unique and he captures moments that you never get a chance to see! We love working together and we recommend Erik and Perfect Wedding Photo to all of our Brides!

• 186 Elm Street Andover, 01810 See on map