Perfect Pears Pictures

Pawtucket, RI View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Perfect Pears tells your wedding story through high quality digital film and video – so you never miss a moment. Now serving Southern New England with affordable rates. Make the happiest day of your life every day with Perfect Pears.

Once Upon a Time...

There was a group of friends that loved telling stories. They shared the common belief that the foundations of marriage - Commitment, Support, Communication and Teamwork - are also the foundations of videography. The videographers made beautiful cinematic films together & their customers lived happily ever after.

View our Website

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
    Lisa Married on 08/30/2014
    We could NOT have been happier working with Perfect Pears! I (Bride) originally met with them at a Bridal Expo in Newport and instantly felt that they were a company of talented, cool and real people. Their prices were super reasonable and the product they create is better than some of the other companies I looked into that were 3 times the price! This was really important to us because the groom wasn’t as sold on the videographer idea – he has completely changed his tune since the wedding! The fact that we have the speeches of our parents, best friends and family all captured for us to have forever is priceless. The fact that we have the moment the groom impulsively went to kiss me when I arrived at the aisle and everyone burst out laughing, is hysterical and also priceless. We wouldn’t have had this without Perfect Pears! I communicated in email with Tim who shot our wedding. He was SUPER cool, super responsive and I see now with our footage – an amazing artist! It was literally 3 days before the wedding when I asked if we could start an hour early, adding an hour for an extremely reasonable price, and he said “Sure see you then!” – so simple! Tim blended into the background so well – with this little camera that looked like a still shot camera – no big huge get-up which meant people forgot he was there. This little camera captured footage that is crystal clear and he shot from the coolest angles!! Tim was an awesome person too, so I felt bad afterwards realizing I basically ignored him all day – but I think that’s what he was going for!
    Brenda Married on 10/25/2013
    The attention to every detail was amazing! Tim captured things I never would have remembered on my wedding day. I have a number of disabled and elderly relatives who needed extra time and attention, and Tim was very professional and accommodating to their needs. I now have a beautiful wedding video to look back on and cherish forever. I can't thank them enough!
    Michelle Married on 05/30/2013
    Perfect Pears provided my husband and I with the highest level of customer service we've ever experienced. Not only did they maintain a high-level of communication with us leading up to our wedding date, they produced one of the most beautiful wedding videos we have ever seen! It truly was a pleasure working with them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer in the Southern New England area!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

163 Exchange St, Suite 101 Pawtucket, RI, 02860
401-484-7327
Location of (Perfect Pears Pictures)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding