418 South D street, Hamilton, OH 45013 Map · Phone number

About Peek A Boo Studios

A WEE BIT ABOUT ME:

I have always had a passion for photography. My first memories are with my dad developing pictures in his blackroom. My camera comes everywhere I go. I look for the shots that are different from the standard shots. Using different angles and lens can add a different dimension and makes for interesting shots.

I started this business because I felt passionate about women feeling good about themselves and giving them a chance to be sexy in front of the camera rather than behind the camera.

This is the perfect gift for your significant other. These photos are fun, sassy, and can also become a "little thrashy," to give your significant other a little some more to smile about.

You will not be dissappointed with the services you receive.

My job is to make you feel comfortable and allow you to be captured in the moment.

I prefer pictures to be a little less staged. I like giving position suggestions and then just constantly shooting. using different angles and lightening.

Follow Peek A Boo Studios on

IMG0058
IMG0133

1 Reviews for Peek A Boo Studios

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2011

I have to admit that I was a little nervous about getting my photos done. However, it was something I knew my hubby would LOVE and would cherish for years. Ali was professional and so laid back. She made me feel very comfortable and I loved the diversity of shots she took. The final photos were a perfect gift!!! I'm definitely going to schedule another session--super affordable and tons of fun. Thank you!!!

Peek A Boo Studios FAQ