Mason, OH 45040 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photo Fox

Photo Fox specializes in a more cost effective and personalized process in creating your wedding album! By working with Photo Fox, you have the opportunity to select exactly what photos you would like to have included in your album and how you would like them arranged. Photo Fox is not affiliated with any specific photographer.

sample
996e51d09fec7523 1485395508238 sample
sample 4

1 Reviews for Photo Fox

Mackenzie · Married on 08/12/2017

Kristyn created an amazing photo book for us! What a great way to save our memories from our wedding, especially when I wouldn't have had time, energy, creativity, resources, or ability to make this myself! Very nice to have especially considering we did not use a videographer. The book is sitting out on our coffee table and I can't stop getting compliments about the arrangement of the photos. It turned out better than I could've imagined! Couldn't be happier with Photo Fox's services!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Photo Fox Pricing

Photo Fox Price Rates

Photo Fox FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums