Pearly Kate Photography

Frederick, MD View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Kate brings joy, confidence, and creativity energy to each wedding. She possesses a genuine gift for composition. Her excellent artist's eye will create exactly the images you are looking for.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Jake S. Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing Photos!

Kate and her team were incredible! We had a great time taking all of the photos, and they were all super friendly and easy to work with! Our photos came out beautiful and captured every important moment of the day!
  • Ceara
    Ceara Married on 04/28/2019

Exceptional work

Let me just say that my husband and I love Kate, she is such an amazing photographer and has a great personality. These two things are what made her stand out from the rest of the photographers. She made us laugh through our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She is great with direction, poses and makes us feel comfortable while photographing us. If you are looking for a photographer I would highly recommend Kate, she is the best.
  • Sophia
    Sophia W. Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Service

Kate is so wonderful to work with. She goes above and beyond photography. She is very knowledgeable about weddings and is very supportive in the planning/organizing process. I highly recommend her!!!

THE DAPPER DJS THE DAPPER DJS Wedding DJs

Pearly Kate photography is a delight to work with! It goes with out saying her photography skills are incredible. I'm always excited when I learn when our couple has booked with Pearly Kate. She is super friendly, extraordinarily professional, and ready to roll with what ever comes her way! Rain or shine booking with her you know your experience will be sublime!

DJ Mike Melice DJ Mike Melice Wedding DJs

Kate is simply amazing. The attention to detail she puts into shooting and editing every image is paramount. Combine all of her amazing skills with her fantastic and down to earth personality and you get a true professional. I highly recommend Kate to anyone looking to anyone who is looking for top quality images from a true artist.

Andrew Roby Events Andrew Roby Events Wedding Planners

Pearly Kate Photography is an excellent choice for any event or wedding. I had the pleasure in working with Kate and she is a force all on her own. She provided all the ques you needed for the right photos and got everyone in place to ensure every moment was captured. I felt like I was on set and she made every moment enjoyable. Spectacular person.

Frederick, 21701
Location of (Pearly Kate Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding