District Heights, MD 20747 Map · Phone number

About Cecelia Jackson Photography

Serving the DC/MD/VA area since 1996. Specializing in location photography.

Book your wedding, engagement party or engagement/bridal sitting today. We offer pricing that fits most budgets.

Follow Cecelia Jackson Photography on

543ab407201e48bb 1323137052690 IMG0404
IMG0454crop

4 Reviews for Cecelia Jackson Photography

Mia · Married on 01/16/2016

ABSOLUTELY LOVED Cecelia's work! I initially booked her for my engagement photos and loved her work then, so we requested her services for our wedding day. Because she also offered a photo booth with her package of services, we rented that as well. Not only did I enjoy working with her because she was quick, reliable and offered quality work, but she was fun to work with too - despite me asking a million and one questions - she was simply efficient! As a bride, I can't tell you HOW important that trait is and I'm so happy that I hired her! I definitely plan to use her again for any future needs. PS: Her prices were absolutely reasonable too! Great work + great results = ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!! Thanks Cecelia!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Katrice · Married on 09/28/2015

This photo booth was a HIT and the talk of my mom's 50th birthday party. The price was reasonable and the service was professional. I highly recommend this photo booth service for your event and I will DEFINITELY use the services again!

Sent on 09/19/2015
  • W

Wedding · Married on 08/16/2015

Cecelia was AMAZING from start to finish! I was truly impressed by her professionalism and ability to deliver stellar customer service. Not only did she wow our guest but she wowed us as well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photobooth and I can't wait to use her services again..

Sent on 09/21/2015

Cecelia Jackson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• District Heights, 20747 See on map