Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Peaberry Photography

Peaberry Photography is a wedding photographer located in the Philadelphia area. Sam and Zach take a quiet, candid approach to wedding photography, capturing the natural flow and atmosphere of your special day.

Follow Peaberry Photography on

front and palmer philly wedding peaberry photography philadelphia city hall photos 077 51 951777
Peaberry Photography
asbury park nj wedding philadelphia wedding photographer peaberry photography 011 51 951777
peaberry photography 022 51 951777
peaberry photography 180 51 951777
peaberry photography 016 51 951777 v1
peaberry photography 007 51 951777
peaberry photography 015 51 951777
Peaberry Photography
philadelphia engagement photos neon mural philadelphia wedding photographer peaberry photography 017 51 951777
peaberry photography 002
81966b38a34d0b61 1527857738 8f014d8fae19103e 1527857730721 9 Peaberry Photograp
peaberry photography 018 51 951777
peaberry photography 003 51 951777
peaberry photography 009 51 951777
38b5ff1f7233277d 1531821841 d08afa0370b1ce36 1531821833470 4 dt011
eng5 51 951777
Peaberry Photography
front and palmer philly wedding peaberry photography philadelphia city hall photos 100 51 951777
peaberry photography 004 51 951777
Peaberry Photography
front and palmer philly wedding peaberry photography philadelphia city hall photos 060 51 951777
peaberry photography 010 51 951777
Peaberry Photography
philadelphia pa engagement photographer peaberry photo wedding photography 12 51 951777
peaberry photography 022 51 951777

Peaberry Photography 6
Peaberry Photography 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Janczewski · Getting married on 12/01/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire Peaberry Photography!!!

We cannot speak highly enough about how amazing everyone, especially Sam, with Peaberry Photography is! Sam was with us for both our engagement photos as well as the wedding day and everything form start to finish was nothing less than perfection. We've never had professional photos taken before so we were a little nervous for the engagement photos, but Sam helped us through the entire shoot, made the entire experience fun for us, and every single photo turned out absolutely stunning. On the wedding day, I was WAY more nervous than I ever expected to be, but Sam has such a calming presence about her, and is just a down-to-earth cool person, she immediately made me feel more relaxed when she arrived and I wouldn't have wanted to share my wedding day with anyone else. My husband Chris, also raved about what an awesome job her co-photographer Zach did with the groomsmen on the wedding day as well. They even sent us a wedding preview of several photos THE VERY NEXT DAY. Needless to say, when we got the final album form the wedding day, there were hundreds upon hundreds of photos and every single one was perfect. All of our friends and family were in complete awe. My husband and I have said on numerous occasions, if we ever need a photographer in the future, there is no way we would hire anyone other than Peaberry Photography!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Arielle · Married on 06/01/2019

1000% Yes!

After selecting our venue, Sam at Peaberry Photography was the next vendor we booked -- with over a year to go before the big day. And we are so glad we did!! We were drawn to her warm personality and beautiful portfolio of images, which had a great balance of candid shots and wedding portraits from throughout the day.

We had our engagement photos taken about 10 months before the wedding. We received them promptly (with a sneak peek to boot) and the images were gorgeous!! It was great to be able to work with her before the actual wedding day, and we received so many compliments from family and friends.

About two months before the wedding, we filled out a questionnaire with photo shots and locations we wanted, and we went over this by phone about a month beforehand. Sam was very responsive via email leading up to the day (and throughout our engagement if we had any questions.) The day of the wedding, Sam spent the morning with me and my bridesmaids while the second shooter, Christina, was with my husband and his groomspeople. Sam brought some of her own props to embellish some of the items we wanted photographed - totally unexpected but a great surprise! My bridesmaids and family commented on how kind Sam is and how comfortable she made them feel throughout the whole day. After our first look, Sam provided great guidance on poses, while keeping calm and collected when we decided to forego some photo locations and add others. Overall, she kept us totally on schedule before the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception, I hardly noticed where the photographers were! Sam and Christina were so unintrusive while managing to get great shots during the night.

We received a sneak peek of wedding photos (PLURAL! Like there were a lot!) - no joke - the MORNING after our wedding. We were so excited to show them to family and friends as they were leaving. We enjoyed getting teasers on social media from Sam as she was editing, and the final package of 1000+ photos DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Sam is clearly very experienced and captured wonderful moments between us and our family and friends. We have gotten so many compliments on the pictures.

Hiring Peaberry Photography was worth every penny. You spend a majority of your wedding day with photographer(s) by your side, and you need to pick someone who you enjoy spending time with. Throughout the day, Sam was warm, supportive, and showed a great sense of humor, all while ensuring that we looked great. We would recommend Peaberry Photography to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Peaberry Photography 13
  • Cassondra

Cassondra Wood · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely Fabulous

I've known Samantha for a long time and have watched her photography grow immensely in years past. When my husband and I got engaged, I knew we'd have to use Peaberry Photography for our wedding. Samantha was flexible with our dates, rescheduling our engagement session when I was booked unexpectedly for work. The day of our wedding, she and her second photographer, Valerie, were beyond professional while still remaining friendly and animated. Samantha gives great, but gentle, direction and allows for moments to happen naturally. She listened to the concerns we had prior to the day (nervousness, certain locations) and still added her knowledge and experience to really round out what we'd had in mind. At the reception, she mingled well with the crowd and made everyone feel comfortable. I'd highly recommend Peaberry Photography (and have!) to any friends and family that are looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Peaberry Photography 14
    Peaberry Photography 15

Award

Peaberry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107 See on map
    (484) 482-8595 (Phone number)