Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number

About Pawar, Inc.

Here at Pawar Inc our passion for creating flawless and unique weddings means that we always have a finger on the pulse to keep ahead of the trends. Each client is different and special to us therefore the quality of our work surpasses the need for quantity.

096u1c1404 2497044520 o
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
096u1c1404 2497044520 o
Wedding cake set-up

5 Reviews for Pawar, Inc.

Aditi · Married on 12/12/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amen, Shannon, Victoria, Daisy and the rest of the Pawar,Inc team. We hired Amen and PI about 8 months in advance of our 350-person, 3-day Indian wedding in FL that my now-husband and I were planning from Massachusetts. We both work full-time and needed a planner that could keep us on track. We shopped around in the S. Florida area. Amen had a caring, engaging, upbeat personality, and it was clear to us from the very beginning that she wanted to help us create the wedding of our dreams (within our budget!). She really took the time to get to know us and what we like and value. Trust me - when you spend 8+ months planning a wedding with someone, those qualities matter A LOT. Amen is highly professional, punctual, very well-organized (we got timelines/budgets/spreadsheets at scheduled intervals to keep us on track), and has tremendous insight into the planning and execution of a stellar wedding. She knew the right questions to ask, even when we didn’t. She made excellent recommendations for high-quality vendors in our area and remained in constant communication with vendors to iron out logistics.

Best of all, the weekend of the wedding, the PI team took over all the stress and details so that our families, my husband, and I could relish every minute of the celebration. I have never had more fun in my life! Several of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, due in no small part to the work of the PI team.

Their wedding packages are competitively priced (not the cheapest but definitely not the most expensive) and worth every penny!

Sent on 01/18/2016

We would like to highly recommend Amen for any wedding planning event. We hired Amen for day of wedding coordination and she really made my wedding day a breeze for me. Not only did she make sure everything started on time and was set up properly, she also made sure that I was fed to keep my energy up (something that I truly kept forgetting). She really took care of all the details.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Trusha · Married on 07/18/2014

Amen did a great job helping us get ready for our wedding. She always responds to correspondence and provided her help and assistance when needed. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any better. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Pawar, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bridges Cinema & Photography
    Bridges Cinema & Photography Wedding Videographers

Amen and her team are attentive to all details not only to the vendors but to their clients. It's always a pleasure working with them. She always puts the most spectacular wedding events!!!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Pawar, Inc to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Palm Beach, 33480 See on map