About Party Dress Express

It's All About the Dress!

The Bridal Shop at Party Dress Express has become one of the most well known Bridal Shops in New England. Our sizable store has allowed us to have the designers you see in a bridal boutique plus a huge selection of discounted designer's dresses and sale merchandise for our price conscious brides. We also carry all sizes in stock from 2 to 32 which allows all brides to try on and even purchase off the floor if needed. When you become our bride, you will also receive a Bridal Rewards card which includes additional savings for you, your wedding party and especially your bridesmaids who will receive 10% off their dress.

You do not need to make an appointment to try on wedding gowns; we are here to serve you every day. However, on weekends it is advisable.  Our nontraditional approach not only gives the best selection but also the assurance that you will receive customer service in a friendly yet knowledgeable atmosphere. Our sales consultants and management team are here to help daily with any questions or concerns you may have.

Come visit our store or shop us online for the best designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, and all of the beautiful accessories you'll need for your big day. Come make a memory with us!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Mother of Groom (3)
Garters (3)
Undergarments (3)
Flower Girls (2)

They made my day so special! Down to the tissues when I found my dress. I recommend this place to all brides to be!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns

I seriously can't say enough great things about party dress express! My maid of honor recommended it to me and even though I live no where close to it I decided to make this bridal shop my first place to try. From the second I walked in I felt welcomed. Everyone was so friendly and so willing to help you. I am closer to the plus size bride and I was nervous about trying on dresses but it was not a problem what so ever because they have so many different selections. Between all of us, including Theresa which is who I got (who is amazing by the way) we pulled about 10-15 dresses to try on that were all in my budget. I ended up saying yes to the dress to the first one I tried on even after trying on all the other ones that were still beautiful. This place was amazing and I'm so happy I decided to come here!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/18/18, 1 Review

View our Store

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1491575243739 1776100313632240137433408813399297476010175o

1 ENDORSEMENT
Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

657 Quarry Street, Suite 101, Fall River, MA 02723   See On Map
508-677-1575 (phone)
Open Mon-Wed 10:00 - 5:00 Thurs-Fri- 10:00 - 8:00 Sat 10:00- 5:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00
Party Dress Express is a wedding dress shop from Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Party Dress Express is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Designer bridal gowns,bridal dresses,wedding dresses,bridesmaids dresses.