22 S Carroll St, Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Park Hotel

Congratulations on your engagement! We are ready to toast to your new beginnings at Madison's newest, yet most historic, reception venue. Completely renovated in 2016, but a Madison landmark since 1871, Park Hotel is a special place to celebrate.

Top of the Park is Madison's most famous event venue. Looking out at the Capitol building and the sparkling lights of the Square, this space is perfect for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, gift opening brunches, ceremonies, and intimate receptions in the heart of Madison.

Our beautiful Hall of Wisconsin ballroom accommodates receptions of up to 300 and has been designed with weddings in mind. The colors of cream, gold, and midnight blue are classic neutrals to compliment any wedding palette. You'll find special design elements with just the perfect touch of sparkle for your most important day.

We are excited to meet you and to start planning your perfect day! http://parkhotelmadison.com/weddings

7c48517afa514820 TopofthePark2br

Park Hotel 4
Park Hotel 5
Park Hotel 6

Megan · Married on 10/10/2014

Elaina has been wonderful with every planning detail! I would have been last without her, she has so much experience and knowledge I probably would have forgotten important things. Our package for the event had so many wonderful perks, I'm looking forward to the evening but I will be so sad when it's over!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Mm · Married on 07/19/2014

Our daughter had her wedding reception at the Best Western Inn on the Park in Madison this July, 2014. The wedding coordinator, Elaina, was a super star!!! She was invaluable to making our daughter's wedding the beautiful success that it was! She was always helpful and willing to work with us to accomplish our vision for the big day. Hotel rooms were nice and spacious with great views. Food at the reception was some of the best we have ever had at a wedding!! Top of the Park was amazing for the cocktail hour. The views of the Capitol were spectacular! Reception hall was also perfect! Location was great for our out of town guests who got to enjoy the various restaurants and bars in the area. Had a wonderful brunch the day after the wedding at the top of the Inn which was a spectacular view of the city. So glad we came here! Would recommend to anyone interested in a super wedding reception location with a one in a million wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Joanna · Married on 08/08/2008

Netta and the catering staff of Inn on the Park did an amazing job with our wedding reception. The service was amazing and the food was excellent. Everything was served hot and on time. They were also very good about not serving dinner or wine while speeches were going on. I've been in weddings at other places that have served while people were talking and it seemed distruptive...Inn on the Park was great with this! We had our reception there and a morning brunch the day after. The service staff was very attentive. Our catering manager was very good about not approaching us (the bride and groom) with any problems...If there were any, which I don't think there were...she talked to my personal attendant about it. Many people that attended our wedding said it was the best steak they ever tasted. They were also very helpful and accomodating during the planning process and we were able to meet as many times as we needed.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Park Hotel Pricing

Park Hotel Price Rates

Park Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 325
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• Your Mix Maui
    Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

I cannot even begin to say how impressed I was with Inn on the Park and the Banquet Coordinator Elaina. First the venue is just gorgeous, views of the capital upstairs, and on the 2nd floor a very private room with great, soft lighting, stage for the wedding party, plenty of space and electrical outlets. An in-ceiling projector and screen, and a HUGE dancefloor with plenty of space for my dj setup, seating for hundreds, gift and snack tables, and a bar inside the room, with plenty of space left over. The dining staff was incredibly efficient and polite. Even the parking attendants were fast and friendly! The food, I almost exclusively avoid eating beef at weddings, simply because when it is cooked in large quantity, it is often undercooked. NOT HERE. Cooked to perfection, juicy, with a generous topping of sauteed mushrooms on top. Alongisde a perfectly baked potato and avocdo salad. One of the best meals I have had all year, and I eat wedding food 40+ times each year! And finally and most importantly. I work with ALOT of venues and coordinators. and I will say this above all. While a venue must ensure their food standards are met, and their property is cared for. SO FEW coordinators are "on the brides side" and truly aim to do things as the couple wishes for. Elaina did JUST THAT, while keeping her commitments to her foods quality and the venues rules. She was helpful to me, and asked all the right questions in advance, and was clearly involved with her client as much as I am. I know first hand that they never had a problem getting ahold of her quickly, and unlike most others in her position. Elaina was there from the start of the day, to the very end. Not to mention. She was nice to everyone, including me(which, as you can ask any DJ, is sort of rare, venues and DJs dont always get along) and adapted quickly and with a smile to anything that came up, no matter how strange. I would recommend BOTH the inn on the park and Elaina to anyone. So glad to see more of my clients choosing this venue in the upcoming years, so I will get the pleasure of working with them again soon! Thank you Elaina!

• 22 S Carroll St Madison, 53703 See on map