Paradise Shores 4 is an iconic western Wisconsin getaway, just 1 hour away from Eau Claire and 2 hours from the Twin Cities. We are an independent four-seasons hotel resort nestled on beautiful Lake Holcombe right on the Chippewa River Trail. Paradise Shores is a full-service wedding venue that is ready to host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and farewell brunch.
Paradise Shores 4 offers more than 7,000 sq ft of indoor banquet space, and over 1 acre of the lakefront lawn with beautiful Lake Holcombe shimmering in the background. The setting is simply breathtaking! If you haven’t yet settled on the time of year for your special day – we have multiple venue options to help create that perfect setting for either your Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter wedding celebration, big or small!
Our experienced culinary team has experience from the big resorts in the Wisconsin Dells and high end dining in Eau Claire, and bring their expertise right to your special day.
Come see our gorgeous views from the banquet hall, walk the outdoor ceremony grounds, and get a tour of the rooms! You will find that our venue, views, and flexibility are hard to beat!
- Ability to set up in conference room & prep for wedding Friday, venue is yours until Sunday morning!
- Book the entire hotel for an exclusive, private wedding that's uniquely yours (availability permitted)
- Very flexible on customizations - decorations, photo booth, snack tables, etc. All reasonable requests honored to the best of our ability!
- Venue booking includes free tasting for up to 6 people, choice of black or white linens, silverware, etc.
- Complimentary cake cutting
- You must use our catering with venue booking, BUT we do allow you to bring your dessert (from licenced bakery)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
4 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Was your big day postponed due to COVID-19? Celebrate your special day with us! Our $2,500 Mini-Wedding package includes:
- Lakeside Outdoor or Indoor ceremony (weather permitted)
- 3 hour reservation (cocktail or small family-style)
- Professional Photographer
- Ceremony Music
- Dessert & Bubbly for up to 25 guests
- May add up to 25 additional guests at $30+ per person
Few Fall 2020 Sundays are still available! Please contact us to check the availability.
PARADISE SHORES 4 Price Rates