Papered Wonders, Inc.

1000 Marietta Street SW Suite 216, Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number

• Wildeflower Paper Co
  • Letters by Lanta
  • Foglio Press

28 Reviews for Papered Wonders, Inc.

Rebecca · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa is truly heaven sent. Her work is unreal and she blew me away each time I worked with her throughout the duration of my wedding planning. She actually went so far as to meet me close to my home after she was leaving an event to deliver my items to me because I was unable to pick them up the next day. She went above and beyond and I will definitely work with her again. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you Papered Wonders!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Mary · Married on 08/15/2015

I only dealt with Lisa and she was wonderful. I appreciated the input she offered and the design and final products met my expectations!!! All emails were answered expeditiously if sent during normal business hours. I'm a fan for life...

Sent on 09/12/2015

Papered Wonders, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Mary! It was such a pleasure to serve you! May God bless you with 25+ years to come!

Stacey · Married on 08/15/2015

Lisa Zachary is spectacular. I received so many compliments from my save the dates to my PERSONALIZED dinner menus for my reception which she surprised me with!! I have other friends who are into graphic designs and they gave great praises on her work. Lisa did everything in a timely fashion and if I had any questions or concerns she was just a phone call a way.I was her out of town client and she kept me abreast of everything . If you're looking for your Invitations ,welcome boxes, gift bags,etc to be everything and more you won't go wrong with Papered Wonders Inc!

Sent on 10/09/2015

• 1000 Marietta Street SW, Suite 216 Atlanta, 30318 See on map
    8007957203 (Fax Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Papered Wonders, Inc.)