Papered Heart Photography

Tampa, FL View map

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Erin and Liz are hybrid digital and film photographers who have been creating gorgeous fine art and cinematic images since 2010. Their work has been featured in Weddings Illustrated Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides.com, La mariée aux pieds nus, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Once Wed, Ruffled, Wedding Chicks and Every Last Detail.

Papered Heart Photography frequently travels for destination weddings worldwide including Paris, Grenada, Ireland, California, North Carolina, New York and many other fun and amazing places.

The heartbeat of our work is a passion for creating authentic photographs that you can feel. It is an honor to tell your love story for generations to come, with our images.

We create a unique experience and life-long friendships by being trustworthy and fun, passionate and uber creative.

Thank you for your interest, we look forward to getting to know you.

Phone: 813-445-5020

Check out our portfolio: www.paperedheart.com

Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PaperedHeartPhoto

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Lucy Married on 08/02/2014
    Erin and Liz have given us the best wedding gift we could have ever asked for - the PERFECT photos to capture the story of our day! They were so flexible and helpful, traveling from Tampa to Lake City for our wedding and making our schedule work. I searched long and hard for photographers that were really something special and hit the JACKPOT with these girls! Not only were they so fun to work with, they were so professional and calm and in control. My husband is not normally a "picture guy" but with Erin & Liz it felt so relaxed and natural that even he had fun! We JUST got married, so all we've seen so far is a preview set of pictures but they TOOK MY BREATH AWAY! Everyone I show them to is completely blown away and tells me they look like they should be in a magazine. I have never felt so beautiful in my life as I did through their perspective. I am so glad we found them and I can't imagine being any happier with our wedding photos. I cannot wait for the rest of the pictures!!! Anyone who does not book Papered Heart is missing out - snatch them up!
    Cara Married on 03/29/2014
    Erin and Liz were one of the best decisions I have ever made. They made me and my husband feel completely comfortable to where we could totally be ourselves. I had no doubt in my mind that our wedding photos would be amazing, but I really had not wrapped my mind around how incredible they were until I got them. Papered Heart represented our love perfectly and I could not recommend them more. They are simply incomparable.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 03/23/2014
    Liz was our photographer for our wedding and she was nothing short of amazing. She creatively captured every special moment and detail of our wedding that we wanted and more. She made me feel incredibly beautiful and I felt so at ease with her as our photographer. Liz is absolutely lovely. And our photos...they are incredible! There's not one that I don't love. My husband and I have gotten countless compliments on our beautiful photos.

Leading up to the wedding, I spoke with Liz a couple of times over the phone (since we don't live close) and she was (and is) so personable. It was like talking to an old friend.

I strongly recommend Papered Heart as your wedding photographer. They are worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Hands on Sweets Hands on Sweets Wedding Cakes

Erin and Liz are a team full of passion and dedication ensuring perfection each and every time. We had the opportunity of having them shoot our headshots as well of shooting about 5 of our wedding in the past year and every single time our reaction is OHH WOW or OMG CHECK THIS OUT! Their pictures have this super awesome lighting that makes the photo super romantic and not forced or posed. Their work speaks by itself and boy are they fun to work with! Check them out, that is all we have got to say!

Oh So Classy Events Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

Erin & Liz are the creative pioneers at PHP! I've heard great things of Liz and have worked with Erin who is so heartwarming and always has new fresh ideas for a specific couple's personality in order to showcase their love story. I love that PHP takes the time to make sure that they are the right fit for a client so that couple can get the most out of those everlasting memories with the right photographer. PHP is amazing!!! :)

Sassy Settings Sassy Settings Wedding Rentals

We were privileged to be a part of Erin of Papered Heart Photography's stylized shoot for Style Me Pretty. Erin has an artistic eye for capturing the perfect moment and mood. Her photos are stunning. It is no surprise that it was published! I have seen her other wedding galleries. All beautifully caught. She will work with you and for you to seize your special day. Erin holds nothing back in her photography.

Santaella Studios for the Arts, 1906 N Armenia Avenue Tampa, 33607
Location of (Papered Heart Photography)

Papered Heart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Papered Heart Photography include in the starting price?

Papered Heart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Papered Heart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Papered Heart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Papered Heart Photography offer?

Papered Heart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Papered Heart Photography offer?

Papered Heart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Papered Heart Photography offer for wedding events?

Papered Heart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Papered Heart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Papered Heart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding