Paperandmore.com

Hayward, CA View map

Cardstocks, envelopes, pocketfolds, cards available in metallic, vellum, linen, recycled and more at 50-70% off retail! Buy as much as you want with $3.99 Flat Rate Shipping! High quality and affordable for those making their own wedding invitations and programs.

Visit www.paperandmore.com

Browse our wide selection of blank paper envelopes and cards to put together your perfect handmade invitation. Available in an assortment of paper weights and colors.

Order as much as you want for only $3.99 Shipping!*

*$3.99 shipping availabe for all orders above $15 shipping in the contiguous U.S.

Single samples and sample packs are also available for a low cost and flat rate shipping of $1.00.

International shipping to Canada and the UK is also available.

Papers Card Enclosure Types Sheet Sizes Envelope Sizes

A-7, 6 1/4 Square, A-2
Petal Cards
A-7, 6 1/4 Square
Gatefold Cards
Backing Cards 8 1/2" x 11"
11" x 17"
A-7
A-8
A-9
Squares

Visit our Learning Section to find many helpful articles for making invitations and paper handling.

Buying Guides

Quick Tips

Help / Frequently Asked Questions

• AllisaurusRex
    Allison Getting married on 11/22/2025
    I order from Paperandmore.com quite frequently. I'm into scrapbooking and cardmaking and other such paper crafts and this is hands down the best site to order from. The quality of the paper is fantastic and the prices are great. Even the samples are priced at less than the per-sheet price at chain craft stores, which is not true of most other websites who hike up the price of samples to discourage people like me, who may only need a few sheets of a certain color. Shipping for samples is just $1 too which is fabulous. I have ordered from them several times and the shipping has always been fast and the paper is always superbly packaged. The one time I have had an issue with an order (I had ordered cardstock and was sent text weight paper in the same color instead) they worked quickly to rectify the situation. I sent one email and within a few hours I received an email saying that the new paper had been shipped. I also love that you get a follow-up email a week or so after you should have received your order to make sure you did receive it and that it was in satisfactory condition. I cannot say enough great things about this site. I have ordered samples of their paper for my upcoming wedding and am so excited to order the rest of it. Thanks Paperandmore for making working with you such a pleasure!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent customer service!

I took on the daunting task of hand-crafting my wedding invitations, and I would not have been able to do it without the care and patience of Paperandmore! Even when I felt hopelessly confused about size, color, and template, a customer service representative walked me through each step of the process; she even helped out on her end when my computer stopped cooperating! In the end, my invitations felt high quality and looked amazing.
  • Lucy
    Lucy M. Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous Invitations

As a graphic designer who does my friends wedding invitations, I've used Paper and More for paper and envelopes for years, but I recently tried out their printing services for the first time. WOW!! The invitations came out beautifully, we tried out their "faux" gold foil technique, which was not only quite ingenious but also a major cost saver. My friends are ecstastic over how gorgeous their invitations are, and the team over at Paper and More could not have been more helpful and informative every single step of the way. Another major plus was their pricing, which cannot be beat! I will most certainly use them again in the future!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Paperandmore.com 1
Discount
$3.99 Shipping on any order over $15 (orders shipping to the contiguous United States).

JasperDesign JasperDesign Wedding Invitations

Love, Love working with Paperandmore!! Customer service is always quick and helpful. Shipping is excellent, and the quality of the products is exceptional! This is the best store I've been able to get the products I love at the best pricing. Definitely great to make wedding or other invitations. My clients always love the quality of the materials used from Paperandmore!

703 Sandoval Way Hayward, CA, 94544