6515 East Lancaster Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76112 Map · Phone number

Paper Planet 2
Paper Planet 3
Paper Planet 4

Devin · Getting married on 10/14/2019

Amazing from beginning to end

Paper Planet was such a pleasure to work with. Specifically Nichole and Julie whom i was in constant communication with during the whole process. I would highly recommend this company with its great service and excellent quality of work.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2019

From the first email I sent regarding a specific wedding invitation I was interested in customizing, Paper Planet was so responsive. I immediately received a response to my email as well as a personalized phone call. As soon as I stepped foot into the store, I knew this was going to be the place where I create and customize my dream wedding invitations. I spent countless hours researching online for a specific invitation for a destination wedding and was unable to find anything that would even compare to what Paper Planet could create. Paper Planet was the perfect place! After meeting with Julie several times and Melissa the designer, we were able to create an invitation for the wedding I never dreamed of sending my guests. Every time I emailed Julie, she was very prompt in responding. Out of all of the wedding planning, I have truly enjoyed creating the invites with Paper Planet the most. Each piece of the invitation is very personable, unique, and special to the wedding. I can hardly wait to see the final result and for my guests to receive their stunning invitations. I look forward to creating additional pieces for the wedding at Paper Planet. My overall experience with this company is beyond my imagination with customer service and creativity. I highly recommend purchasing any type of special occasion invitations at Paper Planet.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Valencia

Valencia · Married on 04/20/2019

I absolutely love this Vendor

I was very impressed by everything! From the personalized meetings we had down to tayloring the needs based off of my budget, they did not disappoint! I am absolutely using them for any paper needs from here on out!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Award

Paper Planet FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Real Weddings

• Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography
    Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Paper Planet! This group of creatives always knocks us over with the beauty and smart design they create. Love them so much we had them source and help design our very own letter press business cards!

• Creme De La Creme Cake Company
    Creme De La Creme Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Paper Planet is our go to for custom invites and of course paper. We love to wrap our cake boards in their beautiful hand made papers.

• Creme De La Creme Cake Company