Austin, TX 73301 Map · Phone number

About Panache Event Group

Panache Event Group is a stylish wedding event planner that services weddings in San Antonio, Austin and the surrounding region. The company aims to make your wedding fun and fabulous, just as it should be. You can be sure that your jaw-dropping wedding will dazzle and amaze your guests. After all, with Panache, boring is not an option!

Experience
Stacey DeWine is the owner and principal planner of Panache Event Group. In 2007 she launched the company after more than a decade of rental industry experience. Kryzta Celeste Rodriguez-Gomez, the celebration specialist for the Austin area, has professional experience in event planning and coordination.

From full planning to day-of coordination, the wedding planner offers a range of packages. They strive to work with the best local vendors. Panache can help plan:

• Ceremony

0572elisemullenwedding04 30 16 0340
christa and mike 4
Wedding band
Wedding band
ghost chairs san antonio wedding coordinator
an8949 edit

Panache Event Group 5
Panache Event Group 6
Panache Event Group 7

Silvia · Married on 05/19/2018

Stacey was amazing, we could not have pulled off this incredible wedding without her. She did an outstanding job. Thank you

Sent on 05/21/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

Before I started planning my wedding, I hired Kryzta with Panache Event Group to help me plan and she did a fabulous job! First of all, when I got engaged I knew NOTHING about planning a wedding and what a massive undertaking it can be. If you can, hire Kryzta BEFORE hiring any other vendors because she will help you make smart decisions. Shortly after I got engaged, I met with Kryzta so I could tell her my ideas and what my wedding budget was. She gave me so many helpful tools, planning tips, and recommendations on vendors. She was a constant resource when I had questions or wanted to run options by her. When you plan a wedding you make a million decisions and it’s so great to have a resource like Kryzta to rely on. My fiancé got tired of hearing me talk about wedding planning so it was great that I could reach out and talk to her at any time! She’s been in the wedding business for years so she knows a lot of people and has worked at many events. Utilize her experience to help you make your dream wedding WITHIN your budget.

On the day of, I was so glad I hired Kryzta. It was one of the best investments I made. With her in command, I could sit back and just be a beautiful bride and let her run the show! She had a very capable and professional staff assisting her as well. I literally had a team to run my big day! I can’t tell you how much of a relief it is to know you have someone there making sure all your hours of planning and work go perfectly! I had the wedding of my dreams and all my guests were so impressed by the wedding and how well everything went. Hire Kryzta and she will be your wedding guide to help you have the most amazing wedding!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Panache Event Group 8
    Panache Event Group 9
    Panache Event Group 10
    Panache Event Group 11

Marisol · Married on 07/22/2017

Stacey, she did a brilliant job! I am so glad we choose her. The planning process was smooth and timed appropriately. Her professionalism was superb from day 1. Always available to answer our questions and quick to respond to any last minute change or unexpected emergency. The list of vendors she provided was a great selection. Thanks so much. I highly recommend Panache as a wedding planner.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Panache Event Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cakes ROCK!!!
    Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

Krysta is an excellent, detailed planner with her vendors' best interests at heart, which in turn provides the best experience & event for her clients. I love working with her! Highly recommend!

• Spacecraft Entertainment
    Spacecraft Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have DJ'd events with both Stacey and Kryzta at Panache and have nothing but great things to say about their talent planning events! Every event has gone wonderfully due to their attention to detail, thorough communication and superb vision for events. I highly recommend their service!

• VIP ENTERTAINMENT…When Only The Best Will Do!
    VIP ENTERTAINMENT…When Only The Best Will Do! Wedding DJs

Working with Panache Event Group has been nothing but wonderful. They are professional, insightful and a delight. A true credit to the wedding and event industry and a real godsend for their clientele. If you need a true professional who will handle every detail above your expectations, do it with Panache!

• Austin, 73301 See on map