Panache Event Group Reviews

Panache Event Group 6
Panache Event Group 7

Sharon Olsen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding Day

I was hesitant at first to hire a Wedding Coordinator as the cost of Weddings overall are so expensive. But that is exactly the reason why we hired Stacey. I wanted all the plans that we had made during the past year to go perfectly on the Wedding Day! Stacey was so experienced and gave us many suggestions that we did not think of. She was professional and always got back to us the same day. The Wedding was April 27th and it was perfect! Magical really! One of the best things was as the Mother of the Groom I did not have to worry about anything that day. Stacey was there and coordinated everything perfectly. From before the wedding started until the very end she was there every step of the way! She had the gifts organized and our personal belongings packed and ready to go. She even helped us load them in our car at the end of the evening. I truly don't know what we would have done without her. I would highly recommend Stacey and the Panache Event Group for your Wedding. It is such an important day, make sure you have someone like Stacey there to make it perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Silvia · Married on 05/19/2018

Stacey was amazing, we could not have pulled off this incredible wedding without her. She did an outstanding job. Thank you

Sent on 05/21/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

Before I started planning my wedding, I hired Kryzta with Panache Event Group to help me plan and she did a fabulous job! First of all, when I got engaged I knew NOTHING about planning a wedding and what a massive undertaking it can be. If you can, hire Kryzta BEFORE hiring any other vendors because she will help you make smart decisions. Shortly after I got engaged, I met with Kryzta so I could tell her my ideas and what my wedding budget was. She gave me so many helpful tools, planning tips, and recommendations on vendors. She was a constant resource when I had questions or wanted to run options by her. When you plan a wedding you make a million decisions and it’s so great to have a resource like Kryzta to rely on. My fiancé got tired of hearing me talk about wedding planning so it was great that I could reach out and talk to her at any time! She’s been in the wedding business for years so she knows a lot of people and has worked at many events. Utilize her experience to help you make your dream wedding WITHIN your budget.

On the day of, I was so glad I hired Kryzta. It was one of the best investments I made. With her in command, I could sit back and just be a beautiful bride and let her run the show! She had a very capable and professional staff assisting her as well. I literally had a team to run my big day! I can’t tell you how much of a relief it is to know you have someone there making sure all your hours of planning and work go perfectly! I had the wedding of my dreams and all my guests were so impressed by the wedding and how well everything went. Hire Kryzta and she will be your wedding guide to help you have the most amazing wedding!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Panache Event Group 8
    Panache Event Group 9
    Panache Event Group 10
    Panache Event Group 11

Marisol · Married on 07/22/2017

Stacey, she did a brilliant job! I am so glad we choose her. The planning process was smooth and timed appropriately. Her professionalism was superb from day 1. Always available to answer our questions and quick to respond to any last minute change or unexpected emergency. The list of vendors she provided was a great selection. Thanks so much. I highly recommend Panache as a wedding planner.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Paulina · Married on 07/22/2017

Stacey was AMAZING with getting everything put together! Her team has a solid understanding of the business needs, and I felt 100% confident in trusting her with any major decisions that I couldn't dedicate time towards. The wedding was absolutely *spectacular* and I was simply blown away at how it all came together. Tears were flowing all day & night, and we're still constantly being told by friends & family how this was the best wedding they've been to, hands down. Brides and grooms-to-be, worry not with the Panache Event Group. They've got you covered. :)

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Panache Event Group 19
    Panache Event Group 20
    Panache Event Group 21

elise · Married on 04/02/2016

Stacey was absolutely the most amazing wedding planner I could have ever asked for! We hired her for the month of but she was so much more than that. From the very beginning I knew that she was going to do a fantastic job. She was not only a wedding planner, but she was also my therapist at times, providing guidance through the inevitable family drama that comes along with weddings. By the time we got to the wedding I had complete trust in her vision and that she would execute the entire wedding flawlessly - and boy did she deliver! Our wedding was a BLAST and we were able to enjoy the entire night without a care because she took care of everything. We also never felt rushed from thing to thing, which was important to us. I recommend Stacey to everyone I know planning a wedding- I guarantee if you chose her you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Christa · Married on 03/12/2016

WOW, where do I begin? March 12, 2016 was the best day of our lives thus far! It was everything and more that we could of dreamed of, thanks to Stacey with Panache Event Group, and of course, my parents. Stacey helped us thoroughly every step planning process, taking the stress out of what could have been a very stressful time for us. She did everything from helping us create the look of our wedding to building out a timeline for the day (down to the minute), and everything in between. The day of the wedding, she even packed up several containers of food and a bottle of champagne for us to take back to our hotel.

Stacey was the sweetest, best connected, and most efficient planner around! Anyone would be lucky to work with her. Now that our day is over, I'll miss speaking with her often, but I'll always treasure the beautiful memories of our dream day that she helped make a reality!

Sent on 03/25/2016

aline · Married on 09/26/2015

Stacey did an amazing job! You helped me with so much specially the day of the wedding. You really made that wedding I pictured since a little girl come true.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Susan · Married on 05/09/2015

Stacey DeWine was recommended by Erin McLarty of Eden's Echo Florist as "one of the best" coordinators in town and she is just that! Stacey truly is a professional at her job, detail oriented, organized and proactive in her coordinator services. She worked closely with all of the vendors I had selected on my own and also offered suggestions for vendors I had not decided on prior to our meeting. She assisted with every detail to make our wedding day celebration beautiful. Hiring Stacey allowed me to enjoy the day and make memories with our family and friends. Trust me, you will be glad to have her coordinating your wedding!

Susan J.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Rebekah · Married on 03/14/2015

We worked with Stacey DeWine at the Panache Event Group for our wedding coordinator. If there is one thing I would recommend spending money on it would be a wedding coordinator! Stacy took over all the headaches in planning and coordinating. Stacey and her crew were outstanding on the day of our wedding! There wasn't a single thing I had to worry about; everything was in its place and executed perfectly.

Sent on 10/30/2015

James · Married on 12/06/2014

Stacey was excellent to work with before, during, and after the wedding. I highly recommend her services. She has a good attention to detail and listens to the wants and desires of the client.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words James! I loved working with you and Amanda, and I wish you two all the best in the coming years!

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

I highly recommend Stacey for anyone getting married in the San Antonio area. We are from out of town and Stacey was so accommodating and easy to work with. She arranged vendor meetings so we only had to make a few trips and could get a lot done at once and really steered us towards the best vendors for what my goals were for the wedding. She was readily available to both me and my mom and worked tirelessly on the details of the wedding. In the end, the wedding was amazing! Seeing it come together was even better than what I had imagined! Every detail was perfect and best of all, it was so fun!!

Tara · Married on 10/18/2014

Would just like to say how amazing Stacey DeWine is and how much my husband and I appreciated all that she did for us and our wedding. Initially I was pretty hesitant on hiring a wedding planner and it was my hubby who suggested it for me :) Literally THE best money spent during our wedding planning! Stacey is so great to work with! I am not sure any other planner could of have put up with my crap!! JK Seriously Stacey is professional, prompt, creative, honest, and overall just an amazing person in this industry. I am so happy we hired her. Thank you a million times over for all you did for us Stacey!

Love, Ross & Tara Darilek #THEdarileks

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jana · Married on 10/04/2014

We bought the Gold package from Panache and it was worth every dollar! Stacey was professional, calm, and an encourager in all circumstances. My daughter had a very specific vision for her wedding and Stacey truly helped to make it a perfectly magical event, pulling together a perfect team of vendors who worked together to have "the smoothest wedding event ever held" at our venue (according to the venue owner!). We are still hearing comments about our "perfect wedding". Truly--I have no comments other than to totally embrace Stacey and her staff. Thanks, Stacey!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Jana! Briana and Scott's wedding was so beautiful and we were honored to be a part of it!

Stefanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Stacey is amazing. She takes the time to really understand her bride and groom and make the day special. I told Stacey basic ideas for my day and she took that and ran with it!! She was a great sounding board from bridesmaid dresses to centerpiece design and seating. The day I could just enjoy my day and know everything would be perfect. Thank you, best decision ever to have you a part of our wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Stefanie! I had a blast working with you and your mom, especially orchestrating the Aggie surprise! I with you and Evan all the best!

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Stacey was amazing! She came at the recommendation of our photographer and I can not sing her praises enough. Her ideas for the rentals and decor were spot on. She was proactive with having a rain plan and she was able to handle a complete switch-over from an outdoor wedding to an indoor wedding without sacrificing any ambiance. She was always very professional and upbeat (and was a great mediator between me and my mother). She helped our day run so smoothly. Thank you, Stacey!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

I chose "day of" services. Stacey advised with timelines, decoration advice/ideas, suggestions for vendors, directed the rehearsal etc. I made the centerpieces and she did all the set up/tear down at the venue. I had a few disasters: RSVP count dropped 20% below the allowable amount for my catering contract, my now husband and his best man were not able to attend rehearsal, a bridesmaid had her baby 2 days before the wedding and my DJ relocated to another state without contacting me or securing my contract elsewhere. Stacey did all the legwork to find available backup DJs for me to choose from before she ever had to tell me the bad news. I forgot a few things - pew decorations, cords for the ceremony and she had back up "stuff" to add the finishing touches for things I didn't have. I found out later one of the guys' boutonnieres got messed up and Stacey had a hot glue gun to fix it! She worked with the caterer to offset the drop in attendance, got the guys together prior to their picture session to run through a rehearsal and rearranged the recessional to account for the one less bridesmaid. What will be of immeasurable value on your wedding day - these things were addressed without me having to stress and in some cases without me even knowing. Every person she recommended exceeded my expectations. I even had one vendor give me a discount BECAUSE she was my wedding planner. When she says her reach in the wedding industry is long - she's not kidding and what's even more important is the stellar reputation she's built. Everyone spoke highly of her. When our getaway car was brought around she had a bag set up with champagne, the SWEETEST note and AMAZING leftovers from the reception in to go boxes. I can't say it enough - go with panache event group, it will be the single BEST decision you can make regarding wedding plans, short of the guy or gal you're choosing to marry.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Shelley · Married on 11/15/2013

Panache Event group was the best wedding-decision we made. We hired Stacey DeWine later on in our wedding-planning process and she could not have been a bigger help. As we neared closer to the wedding, I found myself lost in a lot of areas and needing some sort of guidance from someone who knows what they're doing. We had not originally budgeted for a wedding coordinator however, making that decision actually saved us a lot of money. Stacey was able to suggest vendors and ideas that would work well and also save us money. She suggested things I would have never though of. Our wedding was an absolute dream and ran very smoothly. Having all of the wedding-day stress is enough so having Stacey and her assistant there to guide us through the ceremony and the events of the reception was a huge help and relieved a lot of additional stress. Best money we spent and well worth it!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Bonnie · Married on 10/26/2013

Working with Stacey was a pleasure from the very beginning. She is very intuitive about what is wanted and expected to create a memorable, glitch-free event. We couldn't have done it without her! She's worth every penny, and I will highly recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2013

I think Stacey is so awesome, I had to put this review on multiple sites. Bottom line, Stacey is AWESOME! To be honest, we found her because I saw her ad in San Antonio Weddings magazine, and thought her logo was cute. But it only took one phone conversation with her to know she was exactly what we were looking for in a coordinator! She knew exactly what we were looking for from the start & helped make it the perfect day for us. Any time I had a question (and there were plenty!), Stacey had an answer ready, or let me know she was working on it. She went above and beyond helping us find vendors & making sure we were staying within our budget. I've had friends use large event planning companies in San Antonio who felt like their planners were suggesting things that weren't in the couple's best interest. I never once felt like Stacey made any recommendations because she was somehow benefiting on the back-end. She genuinely wanted to make sure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. That being said, if she thought something would be difficult or we should make changes, she explained her concerns & clearly knew what she was talking about. The day-of Stacey and her assistant were amazing. It meant so much to us that not only were my husband and I able to enjoy the day without stressing, our families were, too!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2013

We were so lucky to find Stacey! I am from Houston, so I knew I would need support with planning an out of town wedding. I was referred to the Panache Event Group by another vendor and gave Stacey a call to set up an appointment. I was beginning to get a little nervous about planning an out of town wedding, but from the moment I had my first meeting with Stacey I knew that everything would be perfect. Stacey was very professional, organized and answered all of my questions. Throughout planning, she was always there to answer any question I had..big or small. Stacey is definitely an expert in her field and is VERY respected by vendors in the area. When I spoke with vendors, they would ask who is your planner and I would tell them Stacey. Every time I mentioned Stacey EVERYONE would say you are in great hands and how much they loved working with her. We got married at a ranch and a few days before the wedding I began to get really concerned about rain. Stacey calmed my nerves and assured me that everything would be perfect, rain or shine. She did a great job, the week before the wedding I wasn't nervous or stressed like I thought I would be because she took care of everything. Our wedding was everything that we wanted and more! We went with our "rain" plan and it was perfect! One of my favorite memories was right before the ceremony. Stacey met me where I was getting ready to give me my flowers and walk me over to the ceremony location. As we walked over, Stacey brought me over for a sneak peak of the reception. It took my breath away! It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined! Stacey did a great job of ensuring our wedding started on time (many of our guest told us they have never been to a wedding that started on time), well ours did and I loved it! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Stacey, Thank you SO much for everything you did to make our day so special!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Stacey was helpful throughout the whole wedding process, from choosing a vendor, to putting all of the details together the night of the wedding. She exceeded our expectations; she is very approachable and is very knowledgeable about proper etiquette in all things wedding related. She helped us materialize the wedding that we envisioned: elegant, guest-centered, and entertaining. You can depend on Stacey to also make sure your wedding day runs smoothly. She will cover all the wedding details that you can easily forget or not even think about. She even made sure my husband and I were well taken care of at the reception. Be assured that Stacey will help you create that memorable wedding day that you envision from beginning to end.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Becky · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not be happier with our overall experience. Stacey was so great, did an excellent job and kept us all together during a near weather emergency, then redid the whole thing the day of when the sun came out so that my daughter had the most beautiful wedding, everything she dreamed of and more.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Panache Event Group's reply:

Thank you Becky for your sweet review! We actually had a great time working with all of the contingency plans and I'm so happy she got the outdoor wedding she dreamed of. Thank you for letting us be part of their special day!