Palos Country Club

• Seven Bridges Golf Club
  • Riviera Country Club
  • Silver Lake Country Club
Weddin
paloscountryclubweddingphotospaloscountryclubweddingphotographerorlandparkweddingphotographer 0029 51 33831
Palos Country Club

25 Reviews for Palos Country Club

kaitlyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Pat helped me plan and do everything. She has so much experience - knows what linens look good, good photographers, florists, and DJs. She's your day of wedding coordinator and made everything go smoothly. Service was phenomenal, and many of my guests raved about the food, especially the broccoli. The venue recently replaced their chandeliers and they are beautiful! Gorgeous pictures during the day and beautiful lighting at night. Everyone I talked to said it was the best wedding that they'd ever been to.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/07/2017

Palos did such an amazing job with our wedding Pat and Jamie go above and beyond to make sure your day is beautiful and as stress free as possible! The food was amazing we got so many compliments about it and the staff was awesome. They truly made sure our day was wonderful.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Molly · Married on 06/10/2016

My fiance and I met with Pat at the Palos Country Club in the hopes of having our reception there. Upon entering the building, I was beyond pleased to see how well kept the club is. It looked gorgeous which would make for beautiful pictures of my fiance and I as well as guests entering the building. She then took us to the room that we had preferred to have our reception held in. It was perfect! The size allowed for the amount of quests we anticipate as well as plenty of room to dance the night away. Plus, we would have view of their beautiful golf course. Again, I was sold. Thankfully, they had our date available and we immediately booked the hall. I cannot express to you how wonderful Pat is to work with as well as how gorgeous the hall is. I am beyond excited to have my reception there and would recommend the Palos Country Club to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2015