Paint & Pin Up

Hummelstown, PA View map

Paint & Pin-Up is a trio of Hair Stylists and Make-up Specialists that come to your venue to make your group look their very best for not only weddings but any special occasion. We specialize in: all occasion hair styling, eyelash extensions, and all day wear hypo-allergenic makeup- if you want to look spectacular for something we are the people to contact.

Our services are available Saturdays and Sundays (and possibly Fridays with enough advance notice). We are able to accommodate groups of six to twelve clients depending on the time frame and will travel up to 50 miles round trip (with a travel fee after the first ten miles). Now you and your group don't have to shuttle into a salon to get your hair done and travel back to your venue worrying about the weather, the wind or making it back on time- WE COME TO YOU and save you some stress- you walk out freshly primped and looking amazing.

Our rates are dependent on the service:
$65 and up for hair styling (depending on the difficulty)
$45 for make-up application
$10 for Eyelash Extensions

We supply the hair products, make-up and the hair pins for updos but we encourage you to supply your own specialty items such as hair extensions, flowers, feathers, clips, barrettes, and veils.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
  • User945475 2+ years ago
    Both Laura and Liz have done my hair for special events. They have always made me feel my absolute best and I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair! These ladies are the best!
    Mandy Married on 08/11/2012
    Laura and Liz did my hair and makeup for my wedding in August.., they were fabulous!! Not only were the prices completely affordable, our makeup and hair was outstanding and they catered to me, my 6 bridesmaids and my mom in a timely manner! We had so much fun getting pampered by them! I HIGHLY recommend these ladies!!

157 Cardinal Lane Hummelstown, 17036
717-679-5604
Location of (Paint & Pin Up)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding