389 N Barbara St, Mount Joy, PA 17552 Map · Phone number

About 139 Beauty Co

I’m Tiffany, owner and mobile hair and makeup artist for 139 Beauty Co. serving brides in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. 139 Beauty Co. serves sophisticated brides, providing bespoke bridal hair and makeup artistry that reflects the beauty of who you are.

I believe that true beauty captivates, and of all days, your natural beauty should shine through the most on your wedding day. This is why I specialize in hair and makeup that enhances the features our Creator gave you. I use state-of-the-art techniques to complement your bridal style, dress, and personality with a custom look that feels like you.

I understand that I have the absolute honor of serving you in the first quiet moments of your wedding day. In my chair, everything becomes real. All of the planning, decisions and anticipation culminate in this long-awaited day with the love of your life. I take every opportunity to prepare, cater to your needs and advocate for you. Be forewarned that it is impossible to leave my chair without being reminded of the very features that make you glisten, hair and makeup or not! I am, by nature, a compliment giver.

Experience
I continue to expand my knowledge through Hair & Makeup by Steph Video Courses, taking Behind-The-Chair online courses, and participation in Powder Inc. & Make Up For Ever’s workshops and demos. By continuing my education, I offer the highest quality and up-to-date services possible.

I accomodate groups of up to eight people and can bring additional artists/stylists on-site to ensure that everyone’s look/style is completed on time. 139 Beauty Co. can create any updo, hairstyle, or textured style requested. I offer the ability to rent clip-in hair extensions to add length or thickness for bridal styles, and hair and/or makeup trial runs are included for every bride. Makeup services offered include:

• Makeup trial (included in bride's packages)
  • Fake lash application
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Eye makeup

Check out my website for more information!

Follow 139 Beauty Co on

Other couples have also viewed

• Blink Beauty Lash Lounge
fearfully and wonderfully hmua favorites 0016 51 985702 160801414733867

28 Reviews for 139 Beauty Co

Brooke B. · Married on 01/23/2021

Best Experience

I booked Tiffany 3 days before the wedding. She just so happened to have an opening, and I am so thankful she was willing to work with me, she saved the day.
    Growing up, I always would get my hair done for prom or dances by other hair dressers and I always ended up in tears because I didn’t feel beautiful. My hair is very hard to work with, so it always left me feeling self conscious about my hair. Needless to say I was so terrified that I would get the same feeling on my wedding day.
    However, Tiffany was AMAZING. She made my hair exactly how I dreamed it would look. No tears, no feeling self conscious, just feeling beautiful on my wedding day. I am SO thankful for Tiffany, and I cannot recommend her enough. Aside from being incredibly talented, she was professional, kind, and committed to making my hair look how I wanted it to. Thank you Tiffany!!

Sent on 01/30/2021

139 Beauty Co's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for this amazing review! You were a joy to work with and I loved working with your hair!! I'm thrilled that you felt beautiful and at ease on your wedding day! 💕
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/18/2020

So amazing to work with!!

Tiffany is such a sweetheart and amazing at what she does. I had the privilege of getting my hair and makeup done by her for a styled shoot and I instantly knew that I wanted her for my wedding. She is positive, outgoing and all around fun to work with. Not too pricey, and I love the fact that her only focus is on weddings! So excited to have Tiffany for my big day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

139 Beauty Co's reply:

Aww Katie! Thank you! I am so happy that we get to work together again! Thank you for appreciating my specialization in working only with brides and weddings!

Alyssa H. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Hair

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! Despite the chaos COVID had caused for many brides she was very flexible and communicated effectively with me throughout the several months leading to our wedding. I can’t even describe how amazing the hair and makeup turned out to be on our wedding day. Her dedication to her work truly shows and I’m so thankful to have had her help me feel my best!

Sent on 10/11/2020

139 Beauty Co's reply:

Alyssa, you were such an amazing bride! It was an honor to be your beauty team on your wedding day, thank you so much!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

139 Beauty Co FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 389 N Barbara St Mount Joy, PA, 17552 See on map
    Location of (139 Beauty Co)