139 Beauty Co

Mount Joy, PA View map

I’m Tiffany, owner and mobile hair and makeup artist for 139 Beauty Co. serving brides in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. 139 Beauty Co. serves sophisticated brides, providing bespoke bridal hair and makeup artistry that reflects the beauty of who you are.

I believe that true beauty captivates, and of all days, your natural beauty should shine through the most on your wedding day. This is why I specialize in hair and makeup that enhances the features our Creator gave you. I use state-of-the-art techniques to complement your bridal style, dress, and personality with a custom look that feels like you.

I understand that I have the absolute honor of serving you in the first quiet moments of your wedding day. In my chair, everything becomes real. All of the planning, decisions and anticipation culminate in this long-awaited day with the love of your life. I take every opportunity to prepare, cater to your needs and advocate for you. Be forewarned that it is impossible to leave my chair without being reminded of the very features that make you glisten, hair and makeup or not! I am, by nature, a compliment giver.

Experience
I continue to expand my knowledge through Hair & Makeup by Steph Video Courses, taking Behind-The-Chair online courses, and participation in Powder Inc. & Make Up For Ever’s workshops and demos. By continuing my education, I offer the highest quality and up-to-date services possible.

I accomodate groups of up to eight people and can bring additional artists/stylists on-site to ensure that everyone’s look/style is completed on time. 139 Beauty Co. can create any updo, hairstyle, or textured style requested. I offer the ability to rent clip-in hair extensions to add length or thickness for bridal styles, and hair and/or makeup trial runs are included for every bride. Makeup services offered include:

• Makeup trial (included in bride's packages)
  • Fake lash application
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Bridal Facials

Check out my website for more information!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Katie
    Katie Getting married on 09/10/2022

So amazing to work with!!

Tiffany is such a sweetheart and amazing at what she does. I had the privilege of getting my hair and makeup done by her for a styled shoot and I instantly knew that I wanted her for my wedding. She is positive, outgoing and all around fun to work with. Not too pricey, and I love the fact that her only focus is on weddings! So excited to have Tiffany for my big day!

139 Beauty Co's reply:

Aww Katie! Thank you! I am so happy that we get to work together again! Thank you for appreciating my specialization in working only with brides and weddings!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 05/14/2022
    Tiffany is top notch quality inside and out! I had the pleasure to work with her on my wedding day. She did my makeup as well as bridesmaids and flower girls hairstyle. All my girls LOVED there hair and it held well all day long. My wedding day was HOT. 93 to be exact. It was completely outdoors and my makeup held so well people kept approaching me how beautiful I looked and how it did not even appear that I was sweating! I am so thankful for this girls hard work, compassionate heart and thoughtfulness. I would definitely use her in the future!

139 Beauty Co's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for this wonderful review! I appreciate you taking time to do this for me! You are such a radiant BEAUTY and I am so happy to hear how your makeup held through all of the heat!! XO, Tiffany
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/25/2021

Enhancement of Beauty

Tiffany is SO sweet and truly is so talented. She really enhances a woman's beauty - I felt like myself but extra special for my special day! 139 Beauty Co was a recommendation by my photographer and I loved her style on Instagram and that she did both hair and makeup services. I reached out to Tiffany and during that time she was working on rebranding so communication turn around time was a little longer than typical. I did have a relatively large party and she was able to get a couple of assistants to help out for the day of, but I did have to book another hairstylist to do the remaining services, but nevertheless it all worked out in the end! The trial run went so well! She looked at my inspiration photos and my description of what I envisioned and it came out perfectly, and was just as perfect on the day of! On the wedding day, Tiffany and her assistants had a calming presence and made every one of my girls look so beautiful. Tiffany was always so kind and dedicated to making me look the way I always pictured it. My hair and makeup lasted all day and I will treasure the pictures and memories forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

389 N Barbara St Mount Joy, PA, 17552
Location of (139 Beauty Co)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding