Lancaster, PA 17699 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000.00
Availability Check your date

About Rachel Ruhl Photography

Rachel Ruhl is a wedding photogorapher with a photojournalistic approach, capturing all the big - and little - moments of a wedding day in a candid and organic way. Rachel is inspired by raw, real emotion, whether it's crinkle-eyed laughter and sheer giddiness or tearful exchanges between a father and a daughter.

If you're looking for a traditional posed "Look here and smile" photographer, she's not your gal.

Rachel throws herself into her work and invests herself in all her couples - supportive through every step of the wedding planning process - up until the big celebration comes to an end.

Follow Rachel Ruhl Photography on

Rachel Ruhl Photography 5
  • Erica

Erica Siegrist · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Best photographer EVER

Where do I even begin with Rachel? She is the absolute best photographer you could get for literally anything. Rachel is so kind and made my fiancé and I feel so incredibly comfortable right away when it came time for our engagement session. Not only is she so awesome and easy to work with, but she's easy to communicate with and get ahold of and she got our engagement pictures back in such a timely fashion. We could not be happier with choosing Rachel as our photographer!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Laura · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing photographer and incredible person!

Where do I even start except to tell you to that Rachel is the BESET? She was the first and only photographer I reached out to. When I saw her photos on her social media pages - I knew in my heart she would be the perfect photographer for us because Rachel doesn't just take a pretty picture; she captures the moment. When I look at her photos, I can hear the laughter and feel all the emotions and joy in them - I'm taken right back to the moment and get to live it all over again. We live in Maryland and Rachel made the trip down from PA for our engagement photos and it was on that day I began to consider Rachel a friend. She stayed and hung out with us at our favorite local brewery long after our photos were done and we got to know each other outside of the client vendor relationship. And that is what makes Rachel so amazing. Looking at her photos, it is clear that she is unbelievably creative and talented but beyond that, she is an incredible person - kind, humble, genuine and funny who goes above and beyond! The night before our wedding, I received a text from Rachel letting me know we were going to have a sunny day for a (fingers crossed) golden hour and that she'd been on google maps looking for places to take pictures with our vintage Porsche 911 we were borrowing for the weekend. The day of our wedding, she was so calm organized and took charge of a large bridal party without issue. She even poured me a bourbon to sip on while I got my hair and makeup done - a girl after my own heart! We can't thank Rachel enough for all she did to capture our wedding so perfectly but also for being our friend!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Lynch · Married on 06/01/2019

Rachel is the BEST photographer! Would give more than five stars if possible!!

Rachel is absolutely amazing! My husband hates getting his picture taken, but Rachel was so down to earth and made the whole thing so easy and comfortable! Throughout the entire process, she always responded timely to any questions and Rachel made sure to get little details of the wedding that were most important. On the day of the wedding, she was helpful, cheerful and made taking photos stress free! My husband and I are beyond thrilled about our pictures! We highly recommend! There isn’t a better photographer around!

Rachel Ruhl Photography 6
    Rachel Ruhl Photography 13
    Rachel Ruhl Photography 14
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Rachel Ruhl Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4,000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints