Rachel Ruhl Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Rachel Ruhl is a wedding photogorapher with a photojournalistic approach, capturing all the big - and little - moments of a wedding day in a candid and organic way. Rachel is inspired by raw, real emotion, whether it's crinkle-eyed laughter and sheer giddiness or tearful exchanges between a father and a daughter.

If you're looking for a traditional posed "Look here and smile" photographer, she's not your gal.

Rachel throws herself into her work and invests herself in all her couples - supportive through every step of the wedding planning process - up until the big celebration comes to an end.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 12/16/2021

Rachel is Patient, Creative, Responsive & More!

From the very first meeting with Rachel, we knew she was going to be the perfect fit to photograph our special day. She is so creative and knows exactly what to do and where to go. Trusting her to just do her thing was the best decision ever and made the day go so smoothly, and made the photos even better! I really did not have to think about a single thing when it came to our photos, location, etc. bc I knew she just got it. She was always flexible, responsive and the most patient with the last minute changes we had. Rachel gives off the best vibes and is all around such a great person! We will cherish our photos forever!
  • Amelia
    Amelia R. Married on 10/09/2021

Rachel is the BEST!!

Words fail me. Rachel is by far the best, most talented photographer and it absolutely blows me away every single time!! Of course, you can tell that by just looking at her utterly stunning pictures, but what you don't get to see is the time, attention, and kindness that she puts into each and every client. She was the vendor that I felt so comfortable with that when she showed up on my wedding day I got so excited to see her like she was a friend that I hadn't seen in awhile!! I cannot thank her enough for the ease I felt on my wedding day knowing that my pictures were going to be perfect. Her style of photography completely fits our vibe and it made our day look even more dreamy than I could have imagined. I cannot stop looking at our wedding sneak peek pictures and every single person I've talked to since my wedding gushes about how beautiful the pictures are and always says, "your photographer was incredible!!" and I couldn't agree more! I'm so so so thankful that I hired Rachel! :)
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 10/03/2021

Just book her!

Okay first off, writing a review that completely captures how wonderful someone is, is difficult; I could honestly go on and on. Rachel's professionalism, personality, TALENT, eye, and style were/are simply unmatched. Both my husband and I feel so lucky to have worked with Rachel. We were planning our wedding on the opposite coast and had never met Rachel (in person) prior to our wedding (a little nerve-racking for sure) but that never even crossed our minds on our big day. We had monthly zooms and Rachel was always an email or text away...she made us feel so comfortable that by the end of our big day we wanted to grab beers and tacos with her! If I could recommend one vendor from our wedding, it would be Rachel Ruhl. If you're lucky enough to book her...book her...JUST DO IT. We couldn't have imagined having a better photographer with us on our journey down to our wedding day. She has so much talent and we still can't get enough of our photos - and either can our guests. She captured the special moments so eloquently and the party so PERFECTLY. And we partied! We can't wait to have something else for Rachel to photograph. We are forever grateful to have met such a special person. Rachel - thank you from the bottom of our hearts - we are happy to call you a friend, more than anything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lancaster
7172092416
Location of (Rachel Ruhl Photography)

Rachel Ruhl Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachel Ruhl Photography include in the starting price?

Rachel Ruhl Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachel Ruhl Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachel Ruhl Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Rachel Ruhl Photography offer?

Rachel Ruhl Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rachel Ruhl Photography offer?

Rachel Ruhl Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachel Ruhl Photography offer for wedding events?

Rachel Ruhl Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Ruhl Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Ruhl Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding