Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography

About Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography

Affordable Wedding Films for the Pacific Northwest

We are a cinematic and documentary style wedding film company based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.  Our team has over 20 years experience in wedding videography.  We would love to capture your big day using the power of film.

Brides and Grooms can except the utmost professionalism during your special day, followed by an amazing, fully produced wedding film!  We take pride in creating a memorable masterpiece that you and your family can enjoy forever.  Furthermore, our turnaround on wedding films is fast! Normally, plan to receive the first draft of your video within 2-3 weeks.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

WILL I RECOMMEND? heck, YES!
First of all, I just want people to know that I appreciate Matt, who is the owner/videographer of Pacific Hearts. He is the man who couples want to work with for their wedding day. Matt is very professional, excellent in communication, and most importantly he is punctual! You don't want someone who can't arrive on time on your special day! Anyway, I liked the fact that Matt initiated for me and my husband to meet him face-to-face before our wedding to plan for the video. Matt listened and respected our ideas, which I liked because I believe that our input as costumers is very important. All I want to remember (which is everything) on my wedding day were all captured/filmed by Matt! From the preparations (including bride and groom's preparation), beginning and ending of ceremony, to the end of reception. Plus, surprise messages from my guests! Unlike other videographer, Matt will first show you the video he made based on your requests to give you chance to tell him to edit some changes you want him to make before he produce it to where your family and friends can see. Remember, not all videographers offer this! Matt will also offer you, for purchase, the raw copies of everything he filmed on your wedding day for a very affordable price! The copy of the raw videos mailed to me so quick.
On top of everything I mentioned, the other thing that I liked the most from hiring Pacific Hearts, was I did not hear any complain about Matt from my guests. Everything was compliment!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Pacific hearts was absolutely amazing to work with! They were so helpful working with my needs and Patrick the videographer was so easy to work with and very professional. The video turned out fantastic and we are so happy that we get to have such great footage to remember our day with:)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography Pricing

USB Hard Drive
1 AWARD

1008 U Street, Vancouver, WA 98661   See On Map
360-523-8530 (phone)
Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography is a wedding videography film company from Vancouver, Washington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Portland, Salem, and Beaverton. Pacific Hearts Wedding Videography is a professional wedding videography service that has been part of the videography and film wedding industry since 2014 specializing in wedding videography, affordable wedding video, portland wedding videography and bridal films.