Se Sunnyside Rd, Eagle Creek, OR 97086 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About On-Set Films

Have you ever came across a film that made you yawn or even forced you to click the "X" button... 10 seconds in because it was that bad? Better yet, you're compelled to watch a film that isn't exactly eye pleasing...

Hey! I'm Oleg, owner and videographer, and yup - I've been on that exact boat basically my entire life watching boring wedding 'films' and slideshows at every family event... EVER! (I'm Ukrainian - so I have A LOT of family members = many events)!

I thought to myself, I love editing and I love the idea of high quality 4K cameras so why not try something that I love and make a career out of it?... I got motivated by those boring films that I always had to watch on: Instagram, Facebook, and even YouTube. My motivation is to never give any couple a boring film... EVER, even if that means putting in extra hours in editing a wedding film!

I try not to be like any other videography service, I CARE about YOU, I am here for you - YES, my job is to make a stunning work of art for you to enjoy for the rest of your life's... and also important - making your day's leading up to, and your wedding day itself, to be as stress-free as I possibly can! Overall, we don't exist here just to cash a check, we want to create a piece of art that can be showed off and watch countless times - over and over again!

My promise to you: you will NEVER get a boring film, poorly editing film, or even a lousy song choice. That goes completely against what we were founded on! Every couple WILL get a:

• 'Cinematic' 100% fully licensed song
  • 110% effort wedding filming and editing - each and every time
  • Top grade overall experience for you - as an amazing couple, and for your photographer

→ If you're ever stressed out about your wedding day, or need help with any related questions. Email me or Text me - let's grab a coffee and have a quick meeting! Coffee is on me! Seriously, I am here for YOU!

We are fairly new, and love outdoor weddings and elopements! The PNW is one of the most beautiful regions in the country - if you're planning to capture nature's beauty, amongst your wedding's beauty... we would LOVE to help you make that come true!

Cheers!

MORE WEDDING FILMS AT:

www.OnSetFilmsLLC.com/films

WeddingWire compresses our films, thus results in poor quality. Our better qualtiy films are located on our website!

img 0853 51 1032101 1559723148

• Videos 8

5 Reviews for On-Set Films

• Yulia

Yulia Shevchenko · Married on 06/15/2019

I wouldnt have chosen anyone else to do our wedding video.

I have seen many wedding videos and i didnt like any. Every video is the same exact cookie cutter video. Not just style but every second is just like the previous video. No creativity. Not personalised. With Oleg it was different. Each video is different. Something new in each video its exciting to watch. Easy to work with. Anyone who isnt sure if they want a video id suggest to go with Oleg because he will give u something that wont make u regret it.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Scott Mahon · Married on 05/26/2019

Comfortable filming with incredible finished product!

We really enjoyed working with Oleg and the finished product was incredible and far beyond our expectations. He made us feel comfortable during the whole process. Every step of the way he communicated very well and made us feel confident he would capture our special moments. He has a great eye and vision for unique and interesting shots. We had a friend do our photography and he worked with her seamlessly and produced some truly great shots. We would highly recommend Oleg to anyone looking for wedding and event film.

Sent on 08/01/2019

On-Set Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• On-Set Films 1
    Three Remaining Spots for 2019!

As a wedding videography business, we have been so fortunate to have so many weddings this year! We have had lots and lots of amazing couples tell us there stories and desires, as well as, have the opportunity to film their wedding day - so...

As our equiptment and filming skills are drastically improving along with the high demand we are reciving for the end of 2019 and 2020...

We have the pleassure of giving more to couples, thus meaning we are completely redesigning our packages to suit more modern and adventerous couples! Along with these amazing changes we are going to have a pricing increase.

With everything in life, the more experience and talent - the more that thing or service becomes more valuable + cherished!

For 2019, we will only be accepting the next THREE couples that contact us + BOOK US! 1/1/2020 Will be all new pricing!

We will only be accepting Platinum or Diamond packages along with the THREE remaining spots, Gold will no longer be availble for 2019! Thank you!

• Se Sunnyside Rd Eagle Creek, OR, 97086 See on map