Jenna Holmes Productions

Newberg, OR View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Newberg, Oregon, Jenna Holmes Productions is a wedding videography business. Owner Jenna is passionate about films and the couples whose lives she is recording. Translating this into stunning, sentimental videos is something she loves to do, and this comes across through meticulous dedication. With her on the job, couples will avail of authentic representations of their precious days.

Jenna Holmes Productions has multiple packages that couples can select from. These include a two-camera setup at the ceremony with full wedding coverage, a highlight reel, and ant extras like first looks or preparations. Other momentous milestones, like the first dance, cutting the cake, or speeches, are also captured. To draw the film together, cherishable scenes like guests dancing, happy laughter, or unexpected delights are also caught through Jenna's lens. Should couples wish to avail of engagement photos as an add-on service, this can be accommodated with ease.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Magen
    Magen R. Getting married on 03/06/2022

She made our wedding unforgettable

Jenna was extremely professional and made our wedding day the best! She made the best highlight reel set to our favorite song! We have watched our ceremony video and our highlight reel many times since our wedding. We are so glad that we decided to hire Jenna to memorialize our special day with her videography! We plan to re-watch our videos every wedding anniversary! We highly recommend hiring her for your special day!
  • Nicci
    Nicci M. Married on 08/28/2021

Great photographer

Jenna was amazing and fun to work with. She made it so we didn’t even notice she was there or feel like we were being filmed. We can’t wait to see the footage
  • Leah
    Leah B. Married on 05/29/2021

Great videographer!

She was so great to work with! Made an amazing video of our wedding with music and got all the details!

Team

Jenna Holmes
Jenna Holmes
Owner

My name is Jenna Holmes. I have a degree in Film Production/Cinematic Arts from George Fox University. I have been filming weddings for a little over 6 years and have been doing portrait photography for a little over 8 years. Filming weddings and capturing the raw emotions of my clients is a passion of mine. I love experiencing new and unique weddings and getting a glimpse into other cultures and ceremonies revolving around love. And if you have your precious furry friend a part of your day, I will promise to give them a special spot in the highlight reel!

I'm a new puppy owner, of my very own dream dog, a Dalmatian! But I love all pets, big and small. I also have two cats so I have quite the full house now. I love to travel and have been to four other countries so far. My dream is to visit England, but there are many other places on my list as well. I'm a big nerd and love going to ComicCons and dressing up in different costumes. If you are a fellow nerd, or love to travel, I'm sure we would have fun swapping stories!

Newberg, Oregon Newberg, OR, 97132
Location of (Jenna Holmes Productions)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding