Tamarack Film Co

La Grande, OR View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Based in La Grande, Oregon, Tamarack Film Co is a wedding videography service catering to couples throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond. A husband-and-wife duo, this team works closely together to create a stress-free service for couples on their special day. They want to preserve the real moments of your celebration, capturing those precious memories for you to cherish for a lifetime. From your walk down the aisle to the final send-off, they can be there to cater to your videography needs.

Tamarack Film Co offers three separate packages, all of which can be personalized with custom add-ons. Before the big day arrives, this duo is happy to consult with you to fully understand your videography needs. Additionally, they offer client revisions to ensure they present you with the best possible highlight film of your long-awaited occasion. Other services available from this duo include:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • Willing to travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Erin Wunz
Erin Wunz
Owner & Filmmaker

I have always loved music & art. As a kid I could be found laying in the grass just to get ‘that shot’ on my first little camera. I sang, played piano and other instruments, & wrote my own songs. Looking back, each of these interests taught me an aspect of storytelling. Today I have learned that creating meaningful art using these skills is a passion of mine. I am thankful that my job is getting to know you & capturing your special day as a treasured keepsake film.

Chris Wunz
Chris Wunz
Owner & Filmmaker

Ever since I was a little guy I have been excited about what cameras can capture with just one picture. I remember watching movie ‘behind the scenes,’ & being intrigued with the intentional artistry of telling story by adding sound & movement to images. Today filmmaking isn’t just a creative outlet for me, it’s a way I can serve & support people; transporting us to places, times, & feelings that remind us where we came from & energize us forward.

1704 Cedar Street La Grande, OR, 97850
(541) 620-1763
Location of (Tamarack Film Co)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding