Logan, UT 84321 Map · Phone number

mini
  • Videos 3

38 Reviews for Pace Photo & Films

Jacob · Married on 03/12/2016

Wendell is an outstanding photographer. We were very impressed in every way from how he treated us to the professionalism and skill he put into his work. Our pictures are amazing; you will get every penny's worth using Wendell. Wendell, with the help of his sweet wife, not only did an amazing job with our pictures but produced an amazing wedding video for us to cherish forever that was ready during both for our reception and open house. He made the day that much better and you can tell in our video that he works well with people to produce the right reactions at the right time. Everyone felt very comfortable and had a lot of fun but he was also able to control the crowd well at the same time. Wendell's passion and skill for both photography and videography would have me strongly recommend him over any other vendor.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Melanie · Married on 03/12/2016

Wendell will get you laughing and smiling to make sure that he gets true emotion in his pictures. Our whole wedding party loved him and the funny tricks he would do to get the kids to smile and get everyone looking at the camera. I am in love with our wedding video and so glad that we have that along with our pictures to look back on our special day and remember how amazing it was and how in love we were. If you are considering Wendell for your wedding I would highly recommend him. You won't be sorry!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband and I have Wendell from Pace Photography take our Family Photos every year. We have also hired him to be the photographer at each of our children's baptisms, and most recently, our daughter's wedding in August 2015. Wendell is a very down-to-earth, fun-loving and friendly guy who is always trying to get the "perfect" pose or shot. We really appreciate the time he takes to make sure the lighting or positioning is correct. He also encourages us to tell him if there's any type of photo or group positions we'd like him to take, such as an example I saw on Pinterest that I loved. His photos are top quality, very focused and detailed. We will continue to call Wendell whenever we have a major family event.

Sent on 05/09/2016

• Logan, 84321 See on map
    208-557-9792 (Other Phone Number)