Kansas City, MO 64114 Map · Phone number

About p.binder.photography

live.laugh.love

Your wedding is about you. You have fun and get lost in the moments while we capture you being beautiful, laughing, and getting teary-eyed. You can get misty-eyed, laugh again, and be happy knowing you can relive your special day anytime you want.

s and d 005
s and d 002

2 Reviews for p.binder.photography

Angela · Married on 04/24/2010

3.0

Very very creative photographer! We loved him and our whole wedding party had a blast with him the day of. We knew we had a crazy wedding party and Patrick fit right in. He took some beautiful pictures even though it was raining and we couldn't go outside. I would highly recommend using this photographer!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Dani · Married on 10/23/2010

0.0

P.binder photography was an absolute nightmare to work with. Luckily, we didn't have to. Our first bad experience with him was the engagement shoot. We had asked if we would have the pictures in time for the wedding for decorating purposes and he said sure, absolutely, give me 2 weeks at most. 4 weeks later, after us asking several times, he finally emails us the file of our engagement pictures (which were mediocre at best)- unedited. We emailed asking if he was going to edit them, never got a reply. We weren't very happy about this, but we took what we could get. It was better than not having the pictures at all. About one month out, I started trying to contact him to set up our pre-wedding consult. I tried for 2 weeks. Called, emailed, texted.. nothing. He finally calls me 2 weeks from the day of the wedding and says he has double-booked himself for our date and can no longer shoot our wedding. TWO. WEEKS. OUT. He recommends someone else who he says 'is available and really good'. Having no options at this point, I call the gal. She is booked. She says, "sorry, but it's been so long since he contacted me about this that I have something booked now". All I can think is, " How long has this guy known about this and not told me? Is this why he's been avoiding us?" It ended up like this: The gal rescheduled her shoot for early that morning (it was just family portraits) and she filled in for us. She was one thousand times better than p.binder and this was nothing short of a blessing in disguise.
    I know that this is probably not typical for him, but in my experience.. p.binder photography was AWFUL.

Sent on 10/29/2010